Georgey & Darcy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both had a very good game tonight

Hope people saw it the way I did, but I thought we were a 10 point better team when they were on.

Both of them bent the scum back and ran with venom.

Thanks boys & well done. Shame we lost.

Darcy was our least effective forward out there tonight. poor work rate and will fit in well at parramatta. A big dissapointment this year.

tookey said:
Darcy was our least effective forward out there tonight. poor work rate and will fit in well at parramatta. A big dissapointment this year.

Disagree, we was great imo. Rose was our best forward with Lussick close behind.

tookey said:

Most of the year lussick has been average, but tonight he and georgey bent them. Don't et his leaving to the cellar dwellers cloud your vision.

I just want to recognise our 2 best props tonight (special mention to Joe not far behind)

George was fantastic and Darcy was quite good. Kite had a few good runs but King overall was pretty quiet. King tried to lift the team late but unfortunately instead of having the scum pinned 3m from their line on the 2nd tackle, they got a penalty and started their set close to half way.

The stats shows that Kite, King and Lussick were all pretty even. Rose was the best by far.

psau14 said:
Both had a very good game tonight

Hope people saw it the way I did, but I thought we were a 10 point better team when they were on.

Both of them bent the scum back and ran with venom.

Thanks boys & well done. Shame we lost.

We were definitely a 10pt better side with Rose and Lussick on, because for the 10mins before they came on we didn't have the ball do hard to attack without it ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2