George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Was anyone else concerned that in the Manly Daily, they commented on how much weight Rose has put on in the off season? The paper were so worried about it that they made comment to Dessy about it.

Dessies answer was not to worry. Weight's not a problem, because he has skill !!!! LoL. Tookey part 2.

They showed visuals of him training on tele last night, and honestly, I almost thought he was Blocker training woth the lads. Very worrying. He'll make a good PL prop guess.

No, but he wore a shirt that obviously didn't show his stomach, whilst the others wore singlets etc. People on this forum said he is like Mark O'Mealey. LoooooooooooooooooL. Tookey was thinner than this bloke !!!

Can he play footy is the big issue? Happy to wait till to see rather than bathing in pessemism up until then - otherwise it will be a pretty sour old Christmas.

I wonder if Santa can conjure up another player or two in Dessie's Stocking???? :yeah:

Don't get me wrong though Canteen. I am very optimistic. We'll come 6th to 8th next year in my opinion. I said 10th this year remember, and we were one game away from that !!! Bell & Orford are great. We just need either a blue chip back OR forward to make us a real contender. Right now, beting has us as pretenders along with Canberra / Souths.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2