George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just curious How the big fella is coming along, anyone know if he is running again etc
Injury Update has him returning in rd 8
http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/nrl.php

but Nrl.com has Manly with no injuries

I think Round 8 would be pretty optimistic to be honest.

I'm pretty sure he is running (possibly not at full pace, but he's been doing light running for more than a month at least), but he's very, very big at the moment. He's a big guy naturally, but he hasn't been able to stay fit for near on 9 months. He's got a lot of work to do to get his body back to the point where he can handle a full game of footy again.

There's no rush for him to come back though, we've got cracking prop depth and he's well down in the pecking order now so he's best off getting absolutely 100% and then giving it his all to try and crack back into the top squad as we near the finals next year...

I dont think big fella will play another game for us. As Willstyles said, we have a lot of depth now.

I would have all of these guys ahead of Rose,

King
Kite
Perry
Hall
Cuthbo
Bryant

Afa and Rose on par if Rose was fully fit I guess. That still leaves him 7th on my list.

I hope he does play again. I'd have him ahead of Bryant and Afamaga, and close to Hall. He's a real impact player if he's fit, and gives something most of the other props don't have. He'll have a hard time getting back in though, especially with the new 10-man interchange rule.

I loved Rose / Cuthbertson on the team at the same time together though. Lots of X factor from the props is always a fantastic thing. They both try and get an offload away, and pass etc which is fantastic IMO.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6