George Rose re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Read the full story here: http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=45655&title=rose-re-signs-with-sea-eagles

Earnie the Eagle said:
I like George, he is the poster boy for us guys who are carrying some extra baggage.

Well said Ernie- Gorgeous makes me feel great when I wear my xxxxl kaspersky!!!

can you make it so that annoying bigpond video box doesnt play automatically every time you open the club website. Super annoying. you press pause to stop it, but it continues to load in the background anyway.

Hi there,

Unfortunately the website in the current format does not allow this feature to be switched off.

Having said that, all NRL websites are undergoing a major overhaul. This should be completed by next season.

It should be noted however that video content is a major aspect of our website content. I would be very surprised if the integration of video content were removed. I would actually expect video to increase.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks for the reply, figured as much. be great if clubs could run their own sites rather than the ugly bigpond templates
Video content is fine, more the merrier for those who use it, just when it loads automatically is when its a pain in the arse for those who don't want it. or those on slow connections / doing multiple things at a time. if i want to watch a video ill press play, rather than have play pressed for me.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I like George, he is the poster boy for us guys who are carrying some extra baggage.

Is that the pillow up your shirt you said in the other g.rose re-signs thread? :)

Good news (re George - not your pillow).

I agree on the video. I stay away from the club site as I always have multi windows open and if I can read something elsewhere I always do to avoid having the vids play on auto.

And also on Fox Sports news channel last night.

BTW didn't anyone see Joe Cross on the Back Page last night? I have wondered what he has been doing since stepping down as chairmen.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

The Wheel said:
And also on Fox Sports news channel last night.

BTW didn't anyone see Joe Cross on the Back Page last night? I have wondered what he has been doing since stepping down as chairmen.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

We would benefit from having Joe Cross on the Board right now.

The good news keeps on coming. George is a favourite of mine, and he seems genuinely happy to be playing for Manly.
Push It Up, big fella!

I am stoked that George has re-signed!! He is a good footballer, champion bloke & a cult hero to those with & without large tummy muscles!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2