George Rose- comment on FB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
well... Dragons are a really good team. Definitely worthy of premiership favourtism. Really taught us a lesson tonight. But the positive thing is we know whats gonna be required of us to have a shot at the premiership. Re grouping for a big one vs warriors saturday night.

Darren link said:
George Rose, a very poor mans Weyman!! Wouldn't we love to have him and not George

George is good imo. Next year, with Donny whooping him all off season, hopefully he comes back the player he was at the start of the year.

Darren link said:
George Rose, a very poor mans Weyman!! Wouldn't we love to have him and not George

Ive see Weyman taken clear off his feet when hit in shoulder charges plenty of times. I cant recall Rose being put down like that once. He has his place.

Darren link said:

Give yourself a triple uppercut Darren!! Go and fly the saints flag in September...you wont last long!

Darren link said:

Weyman would be own 3 to 4 times as much as Georgey. Comparing King to Weyman, now that would be more realistic.

Darren link said:

Another top class comment from Darren the king of the talent spotters........

weyman....lol
i thought origin proved that NSW have no decent front rowers?

weyman is a poor mans josh perry!

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=184690.msg285123#msg285123 date=1281960378]

George is good imo. Next year, with Donny whooping him all off season, hopefully he comes back the player he was at the start of the year.
[/quote]

problem is we have been hopping somebody whips him into shape for years but nothing ever changes

deadlyeagle link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184690.msg285125#msg285125 date=1281960450]
[quote author=Darren link=topic=184690.msg285123#msg285123 date=1281960378]

[/quote]

problem is we have been hopping somebody whips him into shape for years but nothing ever changes
[/quote]

He was a good weight early this season before the injury. Hopefully he gets that back, and avoids the pies this off season.

Personally i think Weyman is over rated. Much better props out there than him. If big George could get close to a six pack instead of a keg i am sure he would be back to his best.

tookey link said:
[quote author=Manly To Win! link=topic=184690.msg285224#msg285224 date=1281965554]
Weyman would spend 3/4 of the time either injured or suspended... no thanks.

And Rose is never injured
[/quote]

Touche. Ok, well at least Rose isn't a dirty player.

Thought George went OK last night, not the same intensity as some of the other front rowers though.
Before the injury he was our most consistent front rower and looks to be getting better each week at the moment.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6