Geoff Toovey slams claims by supplements salesman Darren Hibbert who says he doped Manly players in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah you're probably right. I thought PK and Ikin have him quite a good rap the night before though. PK especially.
PKs story on how Killer left all his stuff back in England, even the most coveted Man of Steel Award :p
Killer really just loves playing with his mates and the accolades are not his goal:clap:

PKs story on how Killer left all his stuff back in England, even the most coveted Man of Steel Award :p
Killer really just loves playing with his mates and the accolades are not his goal:clap:

He has always marched to the sound of his own drums.

And you have to admit they have played a pretty good tune.

Agree Ryan, it's abundantly clear that Barrett was a mistake. Unfortunately I suspect that Bozo doesn't readily admit to mistakes so we are stuck with him for another season or two.

I stand by my statement that the current roster would be close to top 4 with Hasler as coach, not that I'm advocating his return.

I would certainly prefer Hasler but it's way too early to call Barrett a mistake. We're in the 8 even though half of our matches have been 5 day turn arounds, key players have been injured, and we're still adjusting to a new hooker and 5/8. I'll give him a season to prove his worth. So far I actually like a lot of what I've seen from him (except the team he selected in round 1, which was diabolical).

Agree Ryan, it's abundantly clear that Barrett was a mistake. Unfortunately I suspect that Bozo doesn't readily admit to mistakes so we are stuck with him for another season or two.

I stand by my statement that the current roster would be close to top 4 with Hasler as coach, not that I'm advocating his return.

Ralphie, this is a genuine inquiry, apart from the first two weeks selections, that I agree were ridiculous and naive.

What selections/actions since then has JB taken, that you have issue with?

Ralphie, this is a genuine inquiry, apart from the first two weeks selections, that I agree were ridiculous and naive.

What selections/actions since then has JB taken, that you have issue with?
We have absolutely no attacking structure whatsoever. We get inside the opposition 20 metre zone and we are utterly clueless. It's as though they spent the summer having a lovely break rather than working on the attacking structures of the modern young thinking coach. We are ranked 11th for attack.

Then there is the defense, don't even start me there. There is no structure! there is scrambling defense on display every game. We have won only one game at Brookie. We got lucky in the Easts win and a little lucky in the Newcastle win. We could easily be 2-6.

There is very little that gives me any confidence in the coach.

We have absolutely no attacking structure whatsoever. We get inside the opposition 20 metre zone and we are utterly clueless. It's as though they spent the summer having a lovely break rather than working on the attacking structures of the modern young thinking coach. We are ranked 11th for attack.

Then there is the defense, don't even start me there. There is no structure! there is scrambling defense on display every game. We have won only one game at Brookie. We got lucky in the Easts win and a little lucky in the Newcastle win. We could easily be 2-6.

Thanks. I don't sheet all that home to the coach, but time will tell.

We have absolutely no attacking structure whatsoever.

Then there is the defense, don't even start me there.

Uh oh... we have no attack, and no defence, yet somehow we are in the top 8 - doh, I hope this doesn't mean the Gazelle has been helping us out again.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2