Geoff Toovey Farewell Evening

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was great to see Tooves old team mates there and apart from Tinkerbell and Jughead they all look like they could run on the field tomorrow. They all seemed to crowd together about 3m from the bar right at the very back of the room and were all very jovial and talkative. It was also great to have a chat with Cement and he's certainly kept the weight off.

I had a quick chat with BJ and then saw his wife and surprisingly, I never saw him again. I am sure he was next to her, but I just never saw him.

I met some great people, none who declared they visit this site, but all fanatical Sea Eagles fans and two lovely ladies who have been going to every Manly game at Brookie together for something like 30 years. A great night but I fear I'll be expelling Party pies for the next week!

Lawrence will be on Zorbas ****list now! Funny how they are mentioning on Sportal today that Manly are happy to move him on. Absolute joke how they are shifting good players on. I would have a fit BJ over Lussick any day.

Lawrence will be on Zorbas ****list now! Funny how they are mentioning on Sportal today that Manly are happy to move him on. Absolute joke how they are shifting good players on. I would have a fit BJ over Lussick any day.

Retribution for attending last night, no doubt jizzing himself at the thought of another shafting!!

It was great to see Tooves old team mates there and apart from Tinkerbell and Jughead they all look like they could run on the field tomorrow. They all seemed to crowd together about 3m from the bar right at the very back of the room and were all very jovial and talkative. It was also great to have a chat with Cement and he's certainly kept the weight off.

I had a quick chat with BJ and then saw his wife and surprisingly, I never saw him again. I am sure he was next to her, but I just never saw him.

I met some great people, none who declared they visit this site, but all fanatical Sea Eagles fans and two lovely ladies who have been going to every Manly game at Brookie together for something like 30 years. A great night but I fear I'll be expelling Party pies for the next week
No Bozo?

Last edited:
Max Delmege has a video on hi fb pages.
And he spoke very well on behalf of all the Manly fans. No bagging, no judging just true words spoken from our saviour. Brendan did the best speech and spoke what ALL manly fans are thinking. Well said Brendan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6