General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So did the roosters do a 'bait and switch' yesterday by leaking an obviously fake story about SBW just so they could announce today they signed Frank-Paul Nuuausala?

Probably.

Get everyone outraged by the sbw signing possibility only to sneak in a little FPN so we all won't mind?

Probably.

I find it difficult to believe that the rorters are significantly under the cap with the squad they have and Crighton on the roster next year on big bucks. Transparency can't come soon enough.

Absolutely terrible news - Canterbury Bulldogs legend Steve Folkes has died from a heart attack, aged 59. Details @telegraph_sport soon

Promoter behind historic Denver test wants to take NRL games to USA

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...ic-denver-test-wants-to-take-nrl-games-to-usa

The promoter behind the England-New Zealand rugby league test in Denver has urged clubs to get behind the concept, believing they will have the chance to take their NRL games to the United States if the landmark international is a success.

The fixture will go ahead at Mile High Stadium, the home of the three-time NFL Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos, on June 23.

Yessssssssssssssss tick tock tick tock slowly but surely games are getting closer and closer to ge-land!

In 5 years or so...woohoo!

Good to see Morgan re-signing, I always like to see potential one clubs players committing

Not bad coin as well 5 mill. He'll initially be judged against JT though. Still as one of the articles says, he'll have had 150+ first grade games so there shouldn't be too many dramas for him.

Should happen some time #nextweek

Calvin-Screaming.gif

This guy to get a gig with the broncos ala lodge?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ex...d/news-story/7d5482f173cbe468c7d74b6808270ccf

Moore, who became Super League’s youngest-ever player when he played for his hometown club, St Helens, aged just 16, grunted and growled at terrified officers, who struggled to arrest him for 50 minutes, following a 240 km/h car chase.

As the 95kg rake fought them off he managed to grab the Taser, pointing it in the face of one officer, snarling: “You’re getting it now!”.

Didn't watch but the tigers beating the Sydney Sombrero Rorters is fcking gold

Do we know why Cordner started from the bench? Glad I traded him in SC last minute

Try celebrations:

Anyone know the meaning behind the celebration where the players seems to be "winding tape around his wrist"?

I saw a few different players from a few different clubs do it on the weekend.

Sorry for the lame description.

edit: The intergoogle is my friend.

That try celebration explained

If you were locked into the weekend's matches, you'll know doubt be wondering what the new try celebrations doing the rounds was about.

Debuted by Josh Dugan, the move is referring to a video game called "Fortnite" and he and a few players decided to have some fun with it.

Dugan and Ferguson’s try celebrations simulated the act a character in ‘Fortnite’ will make when they are using a health pack to heal themselves.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10