General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see Darius is being considered for the Broncos captaincy............haha what is going on in the world of Rugby League when Boyd could be considered a leader of men!

Also Dave Warwick has popped up at the tigers, will be interesting to see if they can lock down the big 4, I think Moses will go next level this year

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...george-sam-l/fnb4gzx6cjs1ght74aqsqcz2/slide/1

Their form has dipped, they are struggling to hold their places in the team, and there are reports that coach Michael Maguire is not happy with their attitude.

Manly, as always, are cashed up, and will have money to spend at season’s end.

As posted in the rumours thread but.....

1) Sounds like a great idea to buy 2 players with dipping form and a bad attitude...(not) and,

2) Manly always cashed up? Who writes this ****? Ok the lurker but really, can any 'journo' out there just write a Manly piece without trying to continue Roy Masters' 'silvertail' myth?

wankers, the lot of them.

I was musing about Bozo's expected left field thinking and Fiz's return for the Warriors being delayed.
Could we have him back at Brookie?

Fiz wants to be close to the kids who live at Freshie and his current contract is peanuts.

Chez also supported him when the Media were harrassing Fiz last year.

It could be crazy enough to happen in Lottoland :D

Green seems to yell at his team mates during games and is now awake to the reality of playing in a weak side :tmi:

Green seems to yell at his team mates during games and is now awake to the reality of playing in a weak side :tmi:

Serious question. Is Green the organiser we've been led to believe? I mean, Melbourne have arguably the two best on-field organisers in the game in Smith and Cronk, so just how much did Green need to do?

Serious question. Is Green the organiser we've been led to believe? I mean, Melbourne have arguably the two best on-field organisers in the game in Smith and Cronk, so just how much did Green need to do?
Well from the stats that came out last week, he is another Widdop :eek:

In the Parra game he mistimed a kick but yelled at the player who was next to him for getting in his way. Even the Commentators noted that it was his error.:cool:

Lets hope Penn sits the Team down and gets them to hug it out :*

**** ...me....dead.

In yet another case of the nrl looking after their own....

Ryan James found not guilty at the judiciary for shoulder charge.

https://www.nrl.com/james-found-not-guilty-at-judiciary/tabid/10874/newsid/105140/default.aspx

That's twice he has gotten away with it. I couldn't believe he fought such an obvious shoulder charge...charge.

Gold Coast captain Ryan James is free to play the Warriors on Sunday after being cleared of a shoulder charge by the NRL judiciary.

James was facing a two-game suspension after being cited for a first-half hit on North Queensland's Patrick Kaufusi in the Titans' 32-26 loss on Saturday.

James' left upper arm and shoulder appeared to make contact with the Cowboys' player's head in a messy three-way collision with Kaufusi and co-tackler Jarrod Wallace.

However the Titans forward argued in a 40-minute hearing on Tuesday night that he was off-balance and merely trying to protect himself from Wallace, who he collided with.

Last edited:
GENERALLY....

If you **** nards can't be bothered to hit the return button (the keyboard's biggest button, usually) to give us a paragraph, then I am "officially" telling you I'm not reading your ****.

If you are in grade three and typing without paragraphs, then apologies, you're forgiven for your incoherent typing style.

If you want to whinge about this like IQ deprived ****s, then please do it with paragraphs.

It's not ******** rocket surgery you Ironstines!

Edit: Have a great day. :):angel:

Last edited:
GENERALLY....

If you **** nards can't be bothered to hit the return button (the keyboard's biggest button, usually) to give us a paragraph, then I am "officially" telling you I'm not reading your ****.

If you are in grade three and typing without paragraphs, then apologies, you're forgiven for your incoherent typing style.

If you want to whinge about this like IQ deprived ****s, then please do it with paragraphs.

It's not ******** rocket surgery you Ironstines!

Edit: Have a great day. :):angel:
Wow! What's up, did a bear eat your porridge this morning?

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/11/29/12/55/ex-nrl-player-a-no-show-for-drug-sentence

A NSW magistrate has been left unimpressed over the no-show of former Sydney Roosters player Paul James Carter at his sentencing for cocaine supply.

The 25-year-old was due to be sentenced by Magistrate Susan McIntyre at Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday for supplying a small quantity of the drug to ex-teammate Shaun Kenny-Dowall at the Ivy nightclub in the early hours of May 5.

But his solicitor Daniel Grippi told the court Carter is overseas at a rehabilitation centre, a situation Ms McIntyre described as "extraordinary" and "absolutely unacceptable" before ordering an update on January 10.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/11/29/12/55/ex-nrl-player-a-no-show-for-drug-sentence

A NSW magistrate has been left unimpressed over the no-show of former Sydney Roosters player Paul James Carter at his sentencing for cocaine supply.

The 25-year-old was due to be sentenced by Magistrate Susan McIntyre at Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday for supplying a small quantity of the drug to ex-teammate Shaun Kenny-Dowall at the Ivy nightclub in the early hours of May 5.

But his solicitor Daniel Grippi told the court Carter is overseas at a rehabilitation centre, a situation Ms McIntyre described as "extraordinary" and "absolutely unacceptable" before ordering an update on January 10.
Was it Robin Williams who said: "Cocaine is God's way of punishing you for having too much money."

I can't believe Moses Suli was released from the Tigers to join the Bulldogs

That said I did hear he arrived back to pre-season completely out of shape and hadn't even been training with the first grade squad

Maybe Fonua joins Milne in my supercoach team

I read Roosters Luke Keary broke his jaw at training.

With both Pierce & Watson gone, it’ll be interesting who they get to fill in if Keary does miss the opening game.

In regards to Suli the whisper is that the Tigers have dodged a bullet and Bulldogs have signed a headache. Word is he was totally unprofessional by missing team training and rehab sessions due to his social life. He is very close friends with a few young manly players and one would hope that the club is watching their social media profiles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4