General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We play the Roosters in round 4. I think the earlier you play them his year the better. Will be good to get them out of the way with all there latest drama and before the new halves set.

Even with all there issues the Roosters have had the best depth for a number of years and this year it looks to be thinning out and will be fully tested.

Does anyone else find it odd that the titans are playing two trials on the same day?

And that Tyrone Roberts is off with the reserve graders rather than partnering Taylor with the first grade squad

Anyone see Garbutt flatten Tamou? He deserved it too.
I'm sick of the childish niggle that has crept into the game. You slap a bloke in the face you should expect to cop one back

Anyone see Garbutt flatten Tamou? He deserved it too.
I'm sick of the childish niggle that has crept into the game. You slap a bloke in the face you should expect to cop one back

it had nothing to do with Garbutt and he did hit Tamou when he was looking at Gallaway Galloway and Tamou were just holding onto each other ... it was a coward punch imho

Just talking signings and rumoured signings

Paulo is a good pickup for the Raiders, I'm a huge Stuart critic but he is putting together quite a solid roster, I see them as a top 8 side for the next few years

Brooks to the Dogs rumour makes perfect sense, he is exactly what they need and they are exactly what he needs. Reynolds and Mybye are fine players but neither are organizers

Moses escapes any sanctions for touching the ref last night because...I don't know...*reasons.*

This isn't good reading...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/23275d3fee916d36fd2368598c6eb368

Looks like our biggest fear might happen..Greenberg favorite for the CEO position
Oh no, and funny how he was ropable about Klemmer getting sighted and no one else that did the same,well , a couple more did,touch the ref,Ok now lets reverse it,would he have been that ropable if Klemmer got off and others didnt,would he have even said anything,nah,I dont think so

image.jpeg
Oh no, and funny how he was ropable about Klemmer getting sighted and no one else that did the same,well , a couple more did,touch the ref,Ok now lets reverse it,would he have been that ropable if Klemmer got off and others didnt,would he have even said anything,nah,I dont think so

Ok so this was against us but totally different situation, trying to get position to feed the scrum. Klemmer was questioning the ref for the decision. Not the same thing but Greenberg would find any excuse to get his doggies off the hook

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
Hearing Junior Paulo is also on his way out there who is another front rower.

Spent all this money on Foran and Jennings, but they wont do anything without big front rowers.
There is a rumour coming from people close to Foran, that he sadly, may have to call curtains on his career. It seems that his injury is both chronic and severe.

There is a rumour coming from people close to Foran, that he sadly, may have to call curtains on his career. It seems that his injury is both chronic and severe.

Over his constant hamstring injuries??? It's plausible, but I cant see him retiring.

Mabye he will take a year off to rehab his hammys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6