1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Admission Tickets - $25.00

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ChuckWood, Jan 8, 2007.

1. ChuckWood

ChuckWood Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 /0
    I phoned the Football Club last week to enquire about ticket prices for the upcoming season.
    I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed to hear that general admission tickets have increased from $22.00 to $25.00.
    Apparantly pre-purchased tickets may be for sale at $22.00 but tickets at the gate will be $25.00.

I have Foxtel , but prefer to attend games. I went to approx 20 Manly games last year. I'm not sure how families are expected to afford a day out at the footy.

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,687 /135
    by unsubscribing to foxtel

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,585 /78
    lol @ fluffy

if i were in the situation i was in last year i wouldnt be able to attend.

as it is i will pick the games i want to go to. so much for the fans

4. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Tough call to make on the pricing issue.
    You can pay that much just to get in to the Wagga show . Also i spose there has to be an increase each year , bnut how much is the question.
    What does a family ticket go fro and what is classed as a family. ie 2 adults , 2 children.
    I remember playing in the local pub league and even the players had to pay to get into the ground. geeeeez.

5. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 /1
    Yes tickets should rise, but not by 13%

6. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +802 /15
    If our club wants a cult following at home games they'll need to revise prices.

Consider a family of 4 being $100 for General Admission. I don't know of a family who could afford to attend more than a handful of games a season at that price.

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,687 /135
    im pretty sure children are not charged $25 this year, as a student i used to pay half price, $9 back then.