Geez....here it comes.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Does anyone else ever get that feeling in your gut.  All week long you think about the flogging you're in for on the weekend.  You know that through injury and the other teams form, we don't stand a chance this week.  Everyone has said it and everyone knows it.
Then that feeling starts to creep up on you.  It starts with small what ifs? Then it slowly turns into how coulds?  By game day you are foolishly asking yourself why not??  All we have to do is rip in and play for each other.  At the very worst we are giving some young blokes a run, and that's got to be a positive surely.
So you spend 80 mins screaming and yelling.  Cheering and abusing.  Quenching thirst and singing praises for the smallest of good favour the ref shows us.  After that, we've either won or lost and the only sure thing out of the whole experience is that come next Thursday or Friday, that bloody feeling will be back again!!  Bore it right up 'em boys!!

Me too Ant80.  I'll be happy to see a couple of big hits, the young bloke go well and Brett pick up atleast 1 try.

i just hope the boys give 100% and snake gets through unscathed.its not the end of the world if we do lose,as its 2 away games against 2 of the better team in the comp with a very depleted side. if we could sneak a win 2moro and win our first game at brookie,start getting some troops back,our season will be back on track. were surely due for a change of luck!

Yeah, this is the exact feeling I felt before our last game of 2010 against the Dragqueens.

That's it Mauler.  If we jag a win, fantastic.  If we cop a loss, meh...we'll have another lash next week.  The main thing is to stick it right up any roosters supporters you know.  Win, lose or draw.  Latte sippin' wanks they are.

mozgrame link said:
That's it Mauler.  If we jag a win, fantastic.  If we cop a loss, meh...we'll have another lash next week.  The main thing is to stick it right up any roosters supporters you know.  Win, lose or draw.  Latte sippin' wanks they are.

Here's a small tip. They'll be found out in 2-3 years time.
Isn't it interesting they can just "pick up" players like Hargreaves, Tasi, Carney, Watts, Ryles, Graham, Conn, Cherrington, yet re-sign guys like Anasta, Minichello, Kenny-Dowell and co.?

It's also interesting that same pattern occurred at The Storm.
It's also interesting they have The Storms recruitment officer of 2 years ago on their books.

It'll happen - don't you worry.

what about anasta working the sideline for foxtel at tigers game. thats taking the piss,and thats y i fukn hate the rorters.can u imagine a manly player commentating the night b4 a big game? dessie would blow a gasket! surely des would mention it in his pre game speech 2 pump the boys up.

He has to go home to Jodi Gordon yet too!!  If he is a real top little Aussie.....he'll be absolutely stuffed tomorrow.  If he has a blinder we'll know he was sleeping in the spare room, in which case Jodi, my number is 0429......

mozgrame link said:
He has to go home to Jodi Gordon yet too!!  If he is a real top little Aussie.....he'll be absolutely stuffed tomorrow.  If he has a blinder we'll know he was sleeping in the spare room, in which case Jodi, my number is 0429......

**** its a hard life he leads.

Seriously you wouldn't get me out of bed with Jodi Gordon

Agreed.  I'd have chronic groin and hamstring problems just from tryin' to get toe holds on the bed spread. LOL!!

mozgrame link said:
Agreed.  I'd have chronic groin and hamstring problems just from tryin' to get toe holds on the bed spread. LOL!!

You know another that bat's well above his weight is Micheal Ennis

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4