Gee I feel sorry for Matai!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
That penalty at the beginning of the game where he got done for Locke falling into his hand,what a joke anyone else but Steve and it wouldn't of been a big deal they need to cut him some slack see his reaction lol ,match review better see it was an accident but knowing our luck ???

That penalty at the beginning of the game where he got done for Locke falling into his hand,what a joke anyone else but Steve and it wouldn't of been a big deal they need to cut him some slack see his reaction lol ,match review better see it was an accident but knowing our luck ???

That's been a penalty all year but there was nothing in it

That's been a penalty all year but there was nothing in it

Kasiano just got off on the same thing so I don't think Stevie will have a problem even if the MRC report it

Kasiano just got off on the same thing so I don't think Stevie will have a problem even if the MRC report it

Why should it ever be a penalty? What did the defender do wrong? What would you have him do differently?

The attacker slipped & for that he and his team get rewarded with a penalty.

That is why league in 2012 is close to a joke.

Why should it ever be a penalty? What did the defender do wrong? What would you have him do differently?

The attacker slipped & for that he and his team get rewarded with a penalty.

That is why league in 2012 is close to a joke.

Yer that's what I hate brissie pure accident and we get punished for it,we had them pinned and we lost that advantage ,there's something for the comission to look into IMO and because of matais reputation the pink poofs judge him straight off the bat guilty before innocent for Stevie

Yer that's what I hate brissie pure accident and we get punished for it,we had them pinned and we lost that advantage ,there's something for the comission to look into IMO and because of matais reputation the pink poofs judge him straight off the bat guilty before innocent for Stevie

MANLY4LIFE said:

Agree. What is a penalty for? To punish an illegal act and to make a deterrent so it doesn't happen again.

Matai got pinged for one at the end of the Bulldogs game. Matai got pinged for one at the start of the Warriors game. Just what do they think he should be doing differently? What can he do differently? Nothing.

It is just stupid thinking from the NRL believing that every contact with the head must be seen to be penalised. But then Jamie B gets one & that's ok.

MANLY4LIFE said:

Agree. What is a penalty for? To punish an illegal act and to make a deterrent so it doesn't happen again.

Matai got pinged for one at the end of the Bulldogs game. Matai got pinged for one at the start of the Warriors game. Just what do they think he should be doing differently? What can he do differently? Nothing.

It is just stupid thinking from the NRL believing that every contact with the head must be seen to be penalised. But then Jamie B gets one & that's ok.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7