Gday silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Gday all I'm a young bloke (15 years) and I love the sea eagles. Obviously a new member. Keen to get stuck into the 2016 season a couple of warnings about myself I'm a bit bias towards Dylan walker, the Trbojevic bros and our 2 young hookers Parcell and Koroisau. I thought I'd give you my point of view on Friday. We were just out played and looked like a team that had just been brought together out of nowhere.

My player ratings
Turbo-7 was solid without his best, great defence and his positional play looked good
Tafua-8 was great with his attack and defence and scored a freakish try should push for a New Jersey this year
Lyon-5 nothing special but made a lot of tackles
Matai-4 Steve looked lost, wild passing and inaccurate defence
Williame-2 attack wasn't amazing defence was sloppy
Walker-7 last tackle options were good but looked like he wanted to run it a little more
DCE-6 long kicking game was off, short kicking game was good made lots of tackles
Trbojevic-9 carried the pack and made 180 meters
koroisau-7 did his job great made 39 tackles in his 50 minutes
Myles-6 wasn't special but was solid
Brown-5 didn't really do much but run in circles but made good amount of tackles
Green-5 good defence but was lost in attack let in a crucial try
Taupau-6 Rock solid defence and his attack wasn't really there

Parcell-6 got the team going in the second half in attack just threw some wild passes
Leary-7 gave us some great defence and aggression!
Lussick-5 disappointing but will improve gave us some grunt though
Vave-6 made the most of his opportunity with good runs

My 3 big talking point

ITS ONLY ROUND 1
-Settle peeps we will get better just need time to gel and walker to find his feet

WALKER WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD
-For his first game he was very good on last tackle with some deft kicks, but missing the early ball he got at centre but I have him pencilled down as NSW 5/8 and 5/8 of the year, when he clicks expect it to be big. Also almost set up some tries but his teammates let him down

TRBOJEVIC BROS
-How good are they, I'm loving theses blokes they are awesome!!!! jake will play for NSW this year for sure and Tom a Bolter for selection.

Next week I think we will win and win well but it is a danger game, Trent will welcome back snake who will help walker and our backline out so much! Bring round 2

Round 2 team (wake up Trent Lawrence and Mateo in nsw cup?)
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Knight
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Lawrence
17.Mateo

Welcome aboard mate, and great first post :)

Honestly though, I'd put Mateo in for Brown, who goes back to the bench.
Someone said Buhrer may be right.
Symonds in for Knight.
Swap Taupau with Buhrer, and make Taupau a prop, sending Myles to the bench
Don't need two hookers imo
Lawrence in

08. Trbojevic
09. Parcell
10. Taupau
11. Mateo
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

14. Brown
15. Myles
16. Lussick
17. Lawrence

Welcome aboard mate, and great first post :)

Honestly though, I'd put Mateo in for Brown, who goes back to the bench.
Someone said Buhrer may be right.
Symonds in for Knight.
Swap Taupau with Buhrer, and make Taupau a prop, sending Myles to the bench
Don't need two hookers imo
Lawrence in

08. Trbojevic
09. Parcell
10. Taupau
11. Mateo
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

14. Brown
15. Myles
16. Lussick
17. Lawrence
Would love to see Buhrer back such an underrated player for us

You make some bold accurate calls...love it.
Also think you nailed the T bros great efforts in a poor loss & the fact Walker will star at 5/8 by seasons end.
Walker did make uncustomary fumbles at times& being a rep centre moved closer to the ruck is a massive move , we will all appreciate in time.
Agree with 83% of that assessment, plus can tell you love the Seaeagles...lets go 90%....welcome aboard champ!

Gday all I'm a young bloke (15 years) and I love the sea eagles. Obviously a new member. Keen to get stuck into the 2016 season a couple of warnings about myself I'm a bit bias towards Dylan walker, the Trbojevic bros and our 2 young hookers Parcell and Koroisau. I thought I'd give you my point of view on Friday. We were just out played and looked like a team that had just been brought together out of nowhere.

My player ratings
Turbo-7 was solid without his best, great defence and his positional play looked good
Tafua-8 was great with his attack and defence and scored a freakish try should push for a New Jersey this year
Lyon-5 nothing special but made a lot of tackles
Matai-4 Steve looked lost, wild passing and inaccurate defence
Williame-2 attack wasn't amazing defence was sloppy
Walker-7 last tackle options were good but looked like he wanted to run it a little more
DCE-6 long kicking game was off, short kicking game was good made lots of tackles
Trbojevic-9 carried the pack and made 180 meters
koroisau-7 did his job great made 39 tackles in his 50 minutes
Myles-6 wasn't special but was solid
Brown-5 didn't really do much but run in circles but made good amount of tackles
Green-5 good defence but was lost in attack let in a crucial try
Taupau-6 Rock solid defence and his attack wasn't really there

Parcell-6 got the team going in the second half in attack just threw some wild passes
Leary-7 gave us some great defence and aggression!
Lussick-5 disappointing but will improve gave us some grunt though
Vave-6 made the most of his opportunity with good runs

My 3 big talking point

ITS ONLY ROUND 1
-Settle peeps we will get better just need time to gel and walker to find his feet

WALKER WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD
-For his first game he was very good on last tackle with some deft kicks, but missing the early ball he got at centre but I have him pencilled down as NSW 5/8 and 5/8 of the year, when he clicks expect it to be big. Also almost set up some tries but his teammates let him down

TRBOJEVIC BROS
-How good are they, I'm loving theses blokes they are awesome!!!! jake will play for NSW this year for sure and Tom a Bolter for selection.

Next week I think we will win and win well but it is a danger game, Trent will welcome back snake who will help walker and our backline out so much! Bring round 2

Round 2 team (wake up Trent Lawrence and Mateo in nsw cup?)
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Knight
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Lawrence
17.Mateo
Welcome - great first post. I was devastated after Friday night however watching the other games most teams seem to be out of touch.

Welcome - great first post. I was devastated after Friday night however watching the other games most teams seem to be out of touch.
I was pretty sad about the last also but we're not bottom anymore plus we got Tigers next week so all g

you missed Tafua off your biased list.
Haha I guess so I believe he will get picked for nsw. With all the injuries to nsw we might finally have a good backline

1.Tedesco
2.Tafua
3.Dugan
4.Jennings
5.Roberts
6.Walker
7.Renyolds

Agree with everything you said exept one mate. Tafua had a good game but not one of the best on ground. Has a real problem when anything is grubbered towards him. Like Old Manu. Agree though stay possitive.

Haha I guess so I believe he will get picked for nsw. With all the injuries to nsw we might finally have a good backline

1.Tedesco
2.Tafua
3.Dugan
4.Jennings
5.Roberts
6.Walker
7.Renyolds
I hope not - that side would get smashed

Welcome aboard mate. Great detailed analysis - very impressive for a 15 year old and you even included a well though out YART!

Personally I rated Korosau and Taufua a little lower than you but it's all opinion and I'm no expert! Otherwise I agree with everything you said.

Hey mate we will never know, knowing Daley

Knowing Daley....Mitchell Pearce will still be the halfback. That alone is enough to give any Queenslander confidence.

Turbo, welcome aboard and I do agree with most that you said.....except Jorge. Sure he ran hard and pulled a try out of nothing, but his mistakes (and there were a few) led to tries scored by the Dogs. Not one of his best nights I'm afraid. But in saying that he was far from out worst out there. He was no Wiliame who should never darken the Manly NRL jumper again.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7