G'Day from Phuket

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
G'Day from Phuket

I watched the game live yesterday arvo (4:30 here) and we were ****e. Our handling was atrocious and we handed them that game on a platter. Im not overly concerned about how we went as we probably should have got beaten by 40 but we hung in there.

Also ran into Nate Myles parents over here (they are still doggies supporters), he will be turning out for Newtown this week after his mate forgot to pick him up for training and he was half an hour late.

Anyway, off to see some trannies at a show. Also saw a Thai bird stick a canary (yep a canary) up her snatch the other night.

G'Day from Phuket

Is that what his parents told you?

He actually turned up to training half cut. :lol:

G'Day from Phuket

I watched the game live yesterday arvo (4:30 here) and we were ****e. Our handling was atrocious and we handed them that game on a platter. Im not overly concerned about how we went as we probably should have got beaten by 40 but we hung in there.

Also ran into Nate Myles parents over here (they are still doggies supporters), he will be turning out for Newtown this week after his mate forgot to pick him up for training and he was half an hour late.

Anyway, off to see some trannies at a show. Also saw a Thai bird stick a canary (yep a canary) up her snatch the other night.

Ahh how I long for those wholesome, more innocent days where Thai girls only stuck ping pong balls in their genitalia.

G'Day from Phuket

Doug we must have a psychic connection as I was chanting the name of your current location all thru Friday nights game.

saw a Thai bird stick a canary (yep a canary) up her snatch the other night.
So a pussy ate a bird big deal :lol:

G'Day from Phuket

Oh, god i miss that woman :cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4