• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Desert Eagle

Reserve Grader
I just wanted to say G'day to everyone.

Short time Silvertails Forum Member (30 minutes or so). Long time and passionate Sea Eagles Fan. I've been following the mighty Sea Eagles since 1976, possibly earlier, but my memory is a bit foggy.

Born and raised on the North Shore, but have been living overseas for the last 25 years or so.

I would just like to come clean early on. My parents supported the North Sydney Bears. Sadly, you can't pick your parents.

Love keeping up with news on the Mighty, Mighty Manly and watching every game on the telly and internet.

Seen other NRL forums, but they seem to be full of FW and BSA (feel free to use your imagination).

I've finally found an NRL home amongst well adjusted and good looking supporters of what is undoubtedly the best rugby league team in the world.

Thank you for being beautiful.

I just wanted to say G'day to everyone.

Short time Silvertails Forum Member (30 minutes or so). Long time and passionate Sea Eagles Fan. I've been following the mighty Sea Eagles since 1976, possibly earlier, but my memory is a bit foggy.

Born and raised on the North Shore, but have been living overseas for the last 25 years or so.

I would just like to come clean early on. My parents supported the North Sydney Bears. Sadly, you can't pick your parents.

Love keeping up with news on the Mighty, Mighty Manly and watching every game on the telly and internet.

Seen other NRL forums, but they seem to be full of FW and BSA (feel free to use your imagination).

I've finally found an NRL home amongst well adjusted and good looking supporters of what is undoubtedly the best rugby league team in the world.

Thank you for being beautiful.

Don't underestimate the Silvertails old mate .... I will back us to contain as many FW's and BSA's as any site .... along with random numbnuts, Punchies and germanic speaking mullet wearing temple stormers .....

But it all seems to work and at the end of the day we are all passionate Manly supporters ... welcoe aboard ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4