• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So what's everyone think of this debacle? I thought the nrl was stupid but cricket Australia has made even David Gallop look smart

So why was Guptil never cited for hitting on a reporter?
Should Gayle pull the race card?

How stupid does ten look deriding him but trying to promote a show where some old trollop repeatedly hits on the bondi vet? That's the whole ****ing show by the way

#mensrightsmatter

An overreaction? Maybe.

Without having seen the interview (but have read and heard about it) it reminds me of the infamous Zorba 'good sort' line, namely a man demeaning a woman trying to do her job by referring to her sex and sexuality.

If Gayle really wanted to ask her out rather than make a joke of the interview and a joke of the reporter's attempt to do her job by interviewing him, wouldn't he either have done it off air or at least stopped as soon as it was obvious she found it embarrassing?

People want to 'get together' and how that occurs can often be problematic and awkward (as most of us well know!) but as a matter of principle if someone is doing their job they shouldn't have to be subjected to comments which in effect amount to 'I don't really care that you only are talking to me now because it's your job to do that, and I don't care what you are trying to talk about, but hey baby I would quite like to **** you'...

Generally best left to social situations, surely. The fact Gayle is a macho icon has probably gone to his head a bit.

I heard a comment from someone that if the Test had not been washed out this issue would have quickly faded from the news pages and that is probably right, but I think it was correct to make it an issue.

And if women enjoyed equal standing in our society then it probably wouldn't have been an issue at all ... but, of course, they do not.

You may well be right about the double standards of the vet show, although I don't know the show you're talking about.

The interview was pretty bad but to me i thought he was both being genuine and had a chance,professional sports thrive on characters and we're blasting them at every opportunity, even Watmough is a character and while we've lost nothing from him leaving football wise i feel we've lost a draw for his mouth alone,the big bash is all about entertainment and we need him more than he needs us, maybe he was in the wrong though,I'm more outraged at the overreaction to it

Sexual harassment it was not, legally you can offer anyone legal sex once but must take no for an answer is my understanding of it, Gayle didn't offer sex on this occasion

David Reynolds copped it in the v8s and he was helping educate team 'pussy wagon' but at the same time a team head honcho by saying ford had a better aero said the sport was unbalanced, i don't see how that's not bringing it into disrepute when they sell the parity

I know pc has a place but i think they've had too much free reign of late, I'd like to see it at a place where we aren't calling people faggot or slut but not waiting for some minor infraction to be a massive deal, poor taste has a place in this world as comedy, hell we as a society allow mullets and rat tails,plus the female undercut

The show I'm hating on is ' i'm a celebrity get me out of here'

This is a show where a muscle bound, attractive male vet is constantly hit on by a drooling 40 to 50 year old, I'd be shocked if she didn't bend over and give some innuendo while doing it, but society calls her brave, they call her a strong woman, Gayle hits on a semi attractive (in my opinion she's a bit too boney) reporter and compliments her eyes and we hang him from the highest tree

So really I'm just bitching in this thread about how far we've fallen

You're probably right about the tests would've covered this up, maybe he should be forced to play the next 5 seasons with the Windies test team

Gayle was unlucky in timing due to the Sydney test being washed out there was nothing cricket related to write about so he became the subject du jour. Given that he has been hammered from multiple quarters suggests to me that he has form and isn't that well liked because a lot of journalists, commentators and ex players are lining up for a shot. Golden rule of media is don't piss the media off because they will bide their time and when you mess up they'll be there to make you pay tenfold, which seems the case here.

I suspect it'll be water off a ducks back for Gayle anyway. He doesn't strike me as someone who cares about anyone except Chris Gayle.

It's embarrassing that this made 1 days news, let alone still be going

Nothing in it but a good chance for the pc brigade and feminazis to band together for a cause

Cricket Australia fairly hypocritical in it all as well

I wonder if Mel will be fired for asking Mark Waugh out for a beer

She has no place in commentary of cricket

Replace her with a legitimate cricketer like Michelle Goszko

Is there are truth to the rumour that Gayle has been told he is not welcome back next year???
Surely not!! What a debacle. This has been blown way out of proportion.
It will be our loss, not his.
His batting the other night was something to behold. Amazing.

Well it looks like he hasn't closed the door on a possible return but it is fair to say that he won't be asking Chris Rogers out for a drink after his next game.

Chris Gayle has signed off on his controversial Big Bash season by telling critics to "kiss his black a--".

The big-hitting West Indian batsman took to his Instagram account to fire barbs at the media and former players Andrew Flintoff and Chris Rogers, who criticised him in the wake of his "don't blush baby" interview with Big Bash presenter Mel McLaughlin.

"I think a lot of past and present cricketers who smile in front my face could've have there (sic) say In the public when my so call issue was going on, but y'all don't have the BALLs to stand firm when it matters," Gayle wrote.

"But yet when u see me you're like, 'Chris that's BS against you, it was blown out of proportion'.

"The past cricketer who say I make myself look like a chop, the other who claim I was no good to the youngsters while playing for the thunder, the next one who said he expect that sort of behavior from Chris - Y'all can kiss my 'Black Rass'."

"The real ppl people who stand by Gayle worldwide through the so call BS against me in the media, Thank You!.

"To the MEDIA, Thank You all so! (sic). The Haters, I Thank you even more."

Read more at http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/2016/01/...ash-with-swipe-at-critics#RPKaiyEfppDSTYuX.99
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/2016/01/20/07/31/gayle-parts-big-bash-with-swipe-at-critics

What a debacle

If Mel isn't fired or fined then we need men's rights activists

Feminazis have never been about equality

He should still pull the race card

The fact he refers to himself in the 3rd person will give you some indication of his mentality.

I don't believe it was his entertainment ability that was being questioned during the whole drama.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4