Gay Ref.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
You lot are pathetic. Does it make any difference to his pathetic efforts as an adjudicator?

Absolutely not!!!! Next we will be "hanging" or "bagging" Fijian's or Maories!!!

Keep your racism to the pub guys, bad form!!

Matabele said:
You lot are pathetic. Does it make any difference to his pathetic efforts as an adjudicator?

You are dead right don't bag him over his sexuality he can't help that. Bag him for his lack of ability as a ref. he can control that.

anthonyb1965 said:
Matabele said:

Absolutely not!!!! Next we will be "hanging" or "bagging" Fijian's or Maories!!!

Racism? Haha wtf?

anthonyb1965 said:
Matabele said:

Persons of alternative lifestyles aren't a race and I don't think anyone on here's being all too serious. Just a bit of fun.
It takes courage to be different so good on anyone who's brave enough to do so. Bad referees come in all shapes and forms.

Its 2012 ffs, only religious nuts would find this shocking.

What's the worst he going to have said to him? You're a faggot Chec! Don't we all call that out to the refs anyway?

Get over the pc/racism bull****. The blokes a poofter, he has come out of the closet and said as much....and good on him!....but spare me the garbage calls to not being able to have a laugh at the announcement...it's rugby leauge FFS, not Will and Grace!
.Chechin would no doubt be expecting it. He know's he's gunna cop a bit of stick (actually no pun intended there). It'll fade out and we'll move on. Just a bit of aussie piss taking...or is that not pc either!?

Spot on! What spins me out is this story is getting as much a reaction as a photo of j Monas with a penis in a dogs mouth.

He's a homosexual good luck to him who cares.

wombatgc said:
Get over the pc/racism bull****. The blokes a poofter, he has come out of the closet and said as much....and good on him!....but spare me the garbage calls to not being able to have a laugh at the announcement...it's rugby leauge FFS, not Will and Grace!
.Chechin would no doubt be expecting it. He know's he's gunna cop a bit of stick (actually no pun intended there). It'll fade out and we'll move on. Just a bit of aussie piss taking...or is that not pc either!?

If chicken legs checcin coming out of the closet improves his atrocious refereeing skills, he could humping hassles hounds for all I care.

get a life its all a bit of fun....... political correctness and being scared of everyones feelings is destroying this place, hes a public figure...... get over it, call me a white straight guy, i dont get offended..... the most divisive thing thats hapenened this week is the indigenous all stars game, think about that.

anthonyb1965 said:
Matabele said:

Probably the dumbest post I've read here and points out how society is so quick to label things

Homosexuals are not a different race they are just like you and me. Except the play for a different team in the love game.

He's a crap ref not that Gallop and Harrigan will ever admit it.

Robbed us on the gold coast in 2009.

I don't care about anything else he does or says.

bob dylan said:

You are right Bob what he does is his own business and at the end of the day its his ass and not ours

BOZO said:
bob dylan said:

You are right Bob what he does is his own business and at the end of the day its his ass and not ours
And it's not like thats front page news........oh hang on.......

Yet another example of how this game is beome more of an item for the social pages than a sport.

Who gives a ****, whether he is gay, bisexual, straight or a furry? It doesn't matter and no one cares, at all. It's just rubbish reporting on our game again. Further more no one cares about the referees, they do their best to make the game about them, rather than the game that's out there and he we see just another example of this.

Why can't the press start reporting on just football, and not what any of its officials or players do in their spare time, it has no bearing or relevance to the game itself and your average footy fan does not care.

To top it off they have somehow and for some reason, tried to humanize a referee who is far below standard and frustrates 99% of the fans out there with his wildly varying interpretations of the rules.

Daniel said:
Yet another example of how this game is beome more of an item for the social pages than a sport.

Who gives a s**t, whether he is gay, bisexual, straight or a furry? It doesn't matter and no one cares, at all. It's just rubbish reporting on our game again. Further more no one cares about the referees, they do their best to make the game about them, rather than the game that's out there and he we see just another example of this.

Why can't the press start reporting on just football, and not what any of its officials or players do in their spare time, it has no bearing or relevance to the game itself and your average footy fan does not care.

To top it off they have somehow and for some reason, tried to humanize a referee who is far below standard and frustrates 99% of the fans out there with his wildly varying interpretations of the rules.
3 words Dan
William Harrigans Ego

He thought he was a superstar of the game as a ref and he wants his team of refs to be the same.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8