Garrick set to overtake the entire Bulldogs team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kaufusi's Elbow

Reserve Grader

As a huge supporter of RG I am thrilled to read he has the chance to overtake the entire Bulldogs squad, potentially this weekend against them !!!

How awesome would that be? I hope there are cameras on hand to video his achievement (and Barrett's potential tears)

Don't we all realise that this seasons achievements have all been on the back of Trent's outstanding achievements at laying the platform. I mean the Panthers success has all been because of Trent, just ask him.
You are absolutely right !!! Trent leaving has been the catalyst for a resurgence in both teams ... get on Bulldogs 2023 !!!

Poor Trent's just lost some forwards from a team that was already clearly the worst in the comp, and now he has to come up with a plan to stop Manly.
I almost felt a little sorry for him ... but then I remembered. And just had a little chuckle to myself.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Poor Trent's just lost some forwards from a team that was already clearly the worst in the comp, and now he has to come up with a plan to stop Manly.
I almost felt a little sorry for him ... but then I remembered. And just had a little chuckle to myself.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
He deserves everything he gets. So do the Bulldogs for not learning the lesson from watching how terrible a head coach he was for us.

Last game against the Faders, he was a rock at fullback, with great get out of trouble runs and putting our attack on the front foot with quick play the balls. Can't recall the last time we had a goal kicking winger score so many trys also. What a transformation from his first 4 games of the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8