Garrick...apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Confidence is an amazing thing. Garrick looked all at sea for most of 2020 and the first month here and hes now back to the form he showed in 2019 and all facets of his game have improved. finishing off tries, stopping them too and kicking some vital goals. I am pleased for the lad cause hes come full circle and hopefully he kicks on now!

Confidence is an amazing thing. Garrick looked all at sea for most of 2020 and the first month here and hes now back to the form he showed in 2019 and all facets of his game have improved. finishing off tries, stopping them too and kicking some vital goals. I am pleased for the lad cause hes come full circle and hopefully he kicks on now!
Confidence breeds confidence.
9/9 with boot last week, the flick pass last week leading into his break and kick ahead today.
He looks like a different player.
Maybe Ben Elias was right, Turbo makes everyone 10% better.

Not every player can be a superstar or your salary cap will explode, unless your Roosters
Garrick is far improved and maybe better than he thinks...I mean should have scored a certain try 1st half with space, but comes up with a massive play half time for Parker to score, then 2nd half blitzes a SOO winger, makes solid runs, closes gates defensively that are not his man....Garrick- you deserve your spot 100% and just may surprise more as the season go's on

I am so happy to see him return to the form that we saw in 2019. And honestly - probably even better. One thing I’ve noticed is how much faster he seems this season. It’s very handy having two very quick wingers. I cannot remember the last time I felt so happy with both our edges! And yes his goal kicking has been incredible, nice to feel that confidence in him

He played well today, and his kicking seems to be on the improve.

Am I being too suspicious to think that the Eels deliberately set off the half time siren as he was taking the conversion ?
Not even in dispute... the clock reached zero ages before he started coming in to take the kick...

Totally unprofessional... bloody funny but totally unprofessional...

(Would not have been funny if we lost by 2 points)

Garrick is in fine form and playing with confidence again. Just needs to practice his acrobatic skills when scoring in the corner because he seems to land awkwardly. Get him on a mini trampoline practicing his aerials. Well done Rueben keep it up!

Am I being too suspicious to think that the Eels deliberately set off the half time siren as he was taking the conversion ?

As mentioned by someone else; the siren rubbish was bad enough but when Garrick went to speak to the ref about it, gutherson simply pushed him aside and started to ask the ref about Parker's try which had been video reviewed.

I thought Garrick did well just to go back to the sheds and gutter-bun just cemented his jerkiness.

As mentioned by someone else; the siren rubbish was bad enough but when Garrick went to speak to the ref about it, gutherson simply pushed him aside and started to ask the ref about Parker's try which had been video reviewed.

I thought Garrick did well just to go back to the sheds and gutter-bun just cemented his jerkiness.
It was total BS and we had the last laugh.

Its easy to say where was he last year, but that is the whole manly team. In 2019 Manly could have made the grandfinal if the season wasn't derailed by turbos injury. Only had to beat souths and canberra it was the easy side of the finals.

Its easy to say where was he last year, but that is the whole manly team. In 2019 Manly could have made the grandfinal if the season wasn't derailed by turbos injury. Only had to beat souths and canberra it was the easy side of the finals.
We’ll just have to make up for it this year

Yeah it was poor form by Gutho...

Even his kicking was terrible last year...I know he was not getting the delivery then that he is now but jeez he was bad... was getting minus metres in his "hit-ups", his handling was shiite and he was getting beaten very easily in defence with some real bog average efforts... there was very little to recommend him on besides his 2019 form...

Since R2 this year he has improved ALL of that... maybe Des or one of the other coaches has had an impact... SURELY that can't ALL come down to confidence??

Can it?

garrick and plenty of others are benefitting from playing off the front foot. all players do. Look at the riff. they have time and all look like champions. with tom back manly play off the front foot and keep defences wondering. without tom we have very little other options. Foran has shown glimpses, schuster has shown glimpses. DCE plays off other players but doesnt provide it unless the opposition has already been destroyed

garrick and plenty of others are benefitting from playing off the front foot. all players do. Look at the riff. they have time and all look like champions. with tom back manly play off the front foot and keep defences wondering. without tom we have very little other options. Foran has shown glimpses, schuster has shown glimpses. DCE plays off other players but doesnt provide it unless the opposition has already been destroyed
DCEs kicking game often puts us on the front foot... he has been great since round 5....

And yes, so he should be on his pay packet...

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10