[Resurrected] Garrick 1 of Most improved in NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He gave a fantastic pass for our first try

True, but it had to be helluva catch and great finish to make it a great pass, he also didn’t let it go several times when he should have, but you would Argue the shade of
Blue the sky is.
Not every argument needs a devils advocate, conviction is the
Loser when one thinks they do

He's definitely gone up another level and why not when he's got 2 of the best fullbacks in snake and turbo to help his game and confidence. Cudos also to his goalkicking. How good is he kicking them? Continuing on from where he left off last year 👏

Garrick has improved immensely and doesn't make a lot of mistakes, however he doesn't seem to have that attacking six sense to get into the position of running into a gap and scoring and setting up tries.

I believe Koula has the talent to be such a more attacking weapon, however will he ever get the chance with Garrick providing a mistake free performance every week.

Garrick has improved immensely and doesn't make a lot of mistakes, however he doesn't seem to have that attacking six sense to get into the position of running into a gap and scoring and setting up tries.

I believe Koula has the talent to be such a more attacking weapon, however will he ever get the chance with Garrick providing a mistake free performance every week.
What about the try in the final seconds against the Cowgirls last year, ran into several gaps in creating a try from nothing. ... but I know what you mean.

Reubs is an absolute gem for us. He looks a bit more solid this year. I noticed this during some careful observations that he's aesthetically very pleasing to the eye.:h:
His willingness to put his body on the line is outstanding. He doesn't get pushed back anymore. He does the pushing.
Thank you Reuben. You're a quality Sea Eagle so please hang around.

Gone up a level since 2020 and is a good goalkicking winger .I would not put him ahead of Koula and Weekes at fullback in a couple of years time unless he improves his positional and defense .( first half in Sharks game) Des is using experience ahead of the youngsters coming through .He also needs a couple of weeks off to heal what looks like a cork injury before the finals .

He looks like a leader out there. You can see his passion and effort. He's stepped up into a senior role this year. Our edge defence will he a lot better with him back on the flank.

I hope that thigh improves as it has slowed him down a peg.

I don’t know for sure but I’m betting we have scored a lot less percentage wise, of tries under or close to the posts this year compared to last year

Reubs is an absolute gem for us. He looks a bit more solid this year. I noticed this during some careful observations that he's aesthetically very pleasing to the eye.:h:
His willingness to put his body on the line is outstanding. He doesn't get pushed back anymore. He does the pushing.
Thank you Reuben. You're a quality Sea Eagle so please hang around.
It is shameful how bad I used to think of Reubs. He had nothing in attack, would often lose ground on returns and his defence was up their with the Tigers efforts. On top of poor bomb diffusing and awful goal kicking.
It is rare for me to bag an eagle, but I can remember saying he should never wear the jersey again.
This is what gives me hope for others that are relative new NRL players at Manly. If they all improve at the rate that Reuben has we are in great hands.
I'm happy for him to among the most improved players, not just playing with Manly, but the whole comp. Congrats Reubs on a great year.
Yes.......... I'm covered with egg all over my face.

'bump'

I know it's "probably" never going to happen but I wonder how much Ruben would have to improve before the powers at be think:

"You know, Tom should accept a much reduced rate because we're happy with a very good fullback that plays almost every game as opposed to a great one that plays rep games and a sprinkling of regular season games."

'bump'

I know it's "probably" never going to happen but I wonder how much Ruben would have to improve before the powers at be think:

"You know, Tom should accept a much reduced rate because we're happy with a very good fullback that plays almost every game as opposed to a great one that plays rep games and a sprinkling of regular season games."
Reuben already has the makings of a very, very good fullback. If we were to keep him there, I reckon he might develop into a similar player to Dylan Edwards, who has been more than handy at the Panthers.

But the great thing about Reuben is that he will do everything he can to influence the game no matter where you put him on the field. He's a "team first" guy who always gives everything he's got. He's a very important player for us.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10