Garner or Sirro OR both ????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have the same opinion on JetSki, was a passenger this season, got rag dolled by the opposition on a few occasions.

He had some excuses with the back injury, he did look good running off DCE at the back end of 2019, where he displayed some good aggression.

If JetSki does get first chance as an edge player hopefully it is on the right edge, he looked more effective there.

His ball handling needs improvement, his discipline is improving.

Needs to learn how to pass a football! Frustrates the crapper out of me

Believe we are considering a straight swap for Sirro and get Garner. Manly still pissed that they had to pay cash compensation for Aloiai. Reckon we won't hear for a few weeks.

#fewweeks

I have zero inside knowledge these days but that does make sense.

I think you are basing your entire opinion of Siro on his 2020 season. Over a much longer period, he has shown excellent line running (Again, Suli and Garrick being "starved of the ball", didn't have much to do with Siro, but more to do with manly's gameplan I.e. our playmaker did not want the ruck being stuck on our right side). He was on Feddie's radar for the Blues, and has already played rep footy for City for several years. He has had an injury-prone career, but when fully fit, breathes fire. Garner indeed knows how to hit a hole, but has only played a couple of seasons in 1st grade and whilst he could potentially be a better player, he hasn't shown over an adequate period of time that he is a better attacking player than Curtis Sironen. That said, he hits like a mofo, and I would absolutely love him to return to manly
Dont get me wrong i still rate Siro but what I said is what a lot have people commented. Watching Garner he has become a more threatening player than Sironen has
I think you are basing your entire opinion of Siro on his 2020 season. Over a much longer period, he has shown excellent line running (Again, Suli and Garrick being "starved of the ball", didn't have much to do with Siro, but more to do with manly's gameplan I.e. our playmaker did not want the ruck being stuck on our right side). He was on Feddie's radar for the Blues, and has already played rep footy for City for several years. He has had an injury-prone career, but when fully fit, breathes fire. Garner indeed knows how to hit a hole, but has only played a couple of seasons in 1st grade and whilst he could potentially be a better player, he hasn't shown over an adequate period of time that he is a better attacking player than Curtis Sironen. That said, he hits like a mofo, and I would absolutely love him to return to manly
maybe your right, I would like to keep Siro definitely I still rate him. I’m just providing my opinion that if push came to shove and we HAD to pick one, I’d rather Garner as I prefer a 24 year old with first grade experience moving into his prime, than a player that has been plateauing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4