Garner or Sirro OR both ????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not jetskiing at all mate
If Jack had a full year in the starting side same position imo he would become a great manly player. We witnessed his skill and determination last season when called upon. He played so well for us but hurt his back. You could see Des giving him game time to recapture that form and at the end of the year he was getting good again.

If Jack had a full year in the starting side same position imo he would become a great manly player. We witnessed his skill and determination last season when called upon. He played so well for us but hurt his back. You could see Des giving him game time to recapture that form and at the end of the year he was getting good again.
100% I said before last season he could be an origin bolter. I'll stand by that! If Yeo can play origin then Gosiewsku can too. He was ****ed last year after his back surgery but has finished the last 2 seasons on fire. He will probably get 1st crack at left backrow and has a chance to claim that jersey for many years. Not sure why so many on here don't rate him?

100% I said before last season he could be an origin bolter. I'll stand by that! If Yeo can play origin then Gosiewsku can too. He was ****ed last year after his back surgery but has finished the last 2 seasons on fire. He will probably get 1st crack at left backrow and has a chance to claim that jersey for many years. Not sure why so many on here don't rate him?
Because they have short memories. This year he struggled for most of the year. But he never really played a position for a few games. Always filling in or off the bench. He needs to start and get into them. He has mongrel about him which we need. Either he or Olakau'atu will get Thompson's spot amd there other will get waddells unless someone else stands out at training

Consistency is the issue. It’s not necessarily his fault that he can find an injury but it gets frustrating that he seems to be constantly on the verge of ‘breaking through’ and not delivering.

Jetski has mongrel and a real competitive spirit which we need. I am just not sure his game is refined enough for him to be a quality starter. I see him as a quality injection from the bench. I just don't see his skill level being of consistent quality as a starter. I hope I am wrong because competitors with mongrel and skill we can certainly do with in the forwards.

The biggest concern I have with Jetski is his running style and handling. Too often in games the opposition are able to get good shots on him...he gets picked up a fair bit. He also makes 1 howling error a game at the most inopportune time.

I rate him and think if he can string some games together, he could be a regular started but he must get the errors out of his game and get his body right...so far he has been far too injury prone.

I'll go against the grain here and say that whilst Jetski is willing and offers us a utility option he will be nothing more than bench or squad option at most teams.

Even his purple patch in 2019 was a few tries running a few good lines. He is not the player to influence games of his own accord and we must be looking for better from a starter

I'll go against the grain here and say that whilst Jetski is willing and offers us a utility option he will be nothing more than bench or squad option at most teams.

Even his purple patch in 2019 was a few tries running a few good lines. He is not the player to influence games of his own accord and we must be looking for better from a starter
Didn't he score something like 6 tries in the last 6 games this year too when actually playing his preferred position of backrow. Not bad for a reserve grader

Last edited:
Yeah. It’s not a slight against him; I still see potential, it is more trying to get the balance right with the way the game is going and my desire to see Olakau’atu get a slot on the edge (and possibly rotate in the middle if needed).

Sione is the wild card. His build reminds me of Joe Galuvao, if he can play like he did then we are in for a treat.

Sione has way more skill and much bigger motor than Galuvao. This kid could be the pioneer to the modern day front rower.

Didn't he score something like 6 tries in the last 6 games this year too when actually playing his preferred position of backrow. Not bad for a reserve grader
I never called him a reserve grader, I said a bench or squad option at most teams.

And yes he can run a good line no doubt but I think reducing a players game to one facet is a tricky business.

Much like saying Jorge is great at bringing it out of his own end, it doesnt quite tell the full story.

I have the same opinion on JetSki, was a passenger this season, got rag dolled by the opposition on a few occasions.

He had some excuses with the back injury, he did look good running off DCE at the back end of 2019, where he displayed some good aggression.

If JetSki does get first chance as an edge player hopefully it is on the right edge, he looked more effective there.

His ball handling needs improvement, his discipline is improving.

Sirro didn't have a great season and the lines he ran often back stepping inside were ineffective. Well never know if that was his own doing or whether he was under instruction. But fully fit and running into holes at pace he is a very good back rower. I hope he stays and has a strong season next year injury free.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2