Gareth Ellis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I'd be prepared to bet my left gonad (If I still had it) the he will play. I heard a report that he was going to be back last week. Sure to be on the bench I reckon.

I rate this Pommie Git

I am with Ryan....you don't have a left nut? I don't wish to pry but you are clearly asking for it.

Sorry, I have gambled my left nut away too many times to claim it still exists. The true status shall remain a state secret.

hahaha nice.

It seems like it is going to be one of those days. A lot of people happy it's friday i think

I rate him, too. He's a very good player. Heighington is the other threat in the Tigers' pack. Otherwise they're low on heart and talent. Let's just hope we aren't:)

Our biggest threat is the tiges getting away with forward passes and scoring off them, they are almost as bad a stgi for it.

MissKate link said:
Our biggest threat is the tiges getting away with forward passes and scoring off them, they are almost as bad a stgi for it.

MissKate link said:

No one is worse than Melbourne, every play early in the count has a forward pass

Royce Simmons on 2KY this morning was 100% Ellis he would not play today.....mmmmm can we believe him?

TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=MissKate link=topic=184229.msg277746#msg277746 date=1279861557]

MissKate link said:

No one is worse than Melbourne, every play early in the count has a forward pass
[/quote]

I think forward passes are so common now that the game would almost stop if we started to call them, Parra, Tigers, Melbourne and the Cows the worst offenders.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4