Game thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're playing well, but geez, with King, Dunley (dummest penalty i've ever seen) and Rose all giving away their customary penalties, we sure are putting a lot of pressure on ourselves.........

We played ****. Stupid penalties from the usual suspects. Too many dropped balls. Orford decided to have a game off. Hell, in the 10 minutes Monas was at 5/8th he did more than Orford did. Matai played very well, as did Leuluai and King, save the penalty.

Our defence is much improved this season, to have so much possesion against us we did damn well. I know we lost and did plenty of dumb things but I figure might as well look at the one positive.

They looked sluggish from the first minute. We couldn't go up a gear when the game was there for the taking. Kicking game was woeful. Dunners did nothing, except give away cheap penalties. He has to go.

Jamesie

Agree on Dunley, he is a idiot and must go. But I was surprised he made a couple of try savers in defence.

Rose is starting to impress me with his attack, improving every game.

also I cant see Orford playing Origin after tonight performance, didnt stamp his authority on the game as he should have.

Agree on Dunley, he is a idiot and must go. But I was surprised he made a couple of try savers in defence.

Rose is starting to impress me with his attack, improving every game.

It is so predictable with Dunley. Blind Freddie could see he was going to give away a penalty in his first tackle. :evil: :evil:

Very proud of the defensive effort once again.

Kennedy was tops, Dunley is stoopid, Beaver started well before getting fatigued, the back three did their job, Matai ran hard.

Silly errors and the second phase play killed us.

The side seemed unbalanced with 5 props and Beaver in the centres, hopefully Des has learnt from that.

I'm beginning to think Matt Orford is the highest paid part time worker in Australia.

I'd be more pissed if I was a Sharks supporter, they should have won by 20 at least.

I have to say the shire people have the weirdest sounding collective boo I have ever heard, sounded like a flock of pigeons was on the sideline.

What we need to remember is last year we would have lost that game 72 - 10. That says a lot for the Defence tactics from des, and the heart of our players.

Agree on the penalties but that can't be held against all of them. Perhaps is time for a mid year pull aside to sort a few out before the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4