Game, set and match Foran Re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Its official my manly friends

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-secure-future-with-Foran/54013

RE: Game, set and match. Foran stays

Nice im very happy now :) especially like the “This has been the toughest decision of my life, but I love playing with my mates and playing with a club that has such a great culture and strong values.” part.

Nope it can't be true. I read in the telegraph that he was no longer talking to the club and had signed with the dogs weeks ago. Just shows the board is incompetent. :)
Not a bad little weekend. Shame I still have 8 hours of work to go

So, the question is, was David Perry fibbing yesterday when he said it hadn't been signed off?
Somehow I don't think Kez went in and signed today- was Perry asked by Kez to keep it under wraps until after last night's match supposedly (as was reported) so that he could tell de$ himself?

Nthn NSW said:
Great news..

now for the rest if its possible

Now that Trex has seen DCE and Foran sign he will probably want to stay aswell, the issue is we can't fit them all under the cap, someone has to go.

Sweet, now for weeks of baseless rumour and mindless assumptions about TRex.

Good news about Foz though.

Yeah, I think the realist in all of us knows that someone is going to go. Im pretty sure lussick has signed elsewhere, and there are rumours obviously about trex, and ballin and Matai ( released)

We still have to sign snake, and I'm relatively confident of him staying, but not confident of the three above.

Is Liam Higgins still around?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8