GAME ON!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
7mins in.
G Stewart seems to be Thurston protector,
Kite looks like a shadow of himself from the GF.

Marshall has to have two big plays in him to make up for 2 mistakes that he has done.

12th min.

Try to D Lockyer, slater hit some space after a ball from stewart and some luck when marshall tripped over. Further luck was with slater when it seemed him bombed a try after running away from his support and then passing the ball into a Kiwi hand which was fortunate to be tipped into lckyer hand who crossed the line and then improved the position.

4-0

16 min

D Williams scores!!!

WHAT PACE! got some pace and was never going to be catched, slater called the ball to the blind side, with falou and ?gallen? outside of him drew in the defenders leaving williams in space. A cut out ball later and he was off.

20mins

Good kick from Thurston and Lockyer has seemed to have bombed a try.  And he has. Well worked. Cancels out marshalls error earlier on in the same situation.

Kite has came out of his shell. And has been taken off.

10-6

Jeremy Smith scores for NZ. Sustained pressure after two line drops out. The second one very fortunate.
NZ looked like scoring which is good for this game. Smith did well, strong run. Done a dummy and soft defence from Fitzgibbons allows him to manourve his way to the line.

Knock on off the kick off. awww ****!

WTF!!! this is an amazing call... poor ball control could give NZ a try,... NZ deserve it as they played the whistle and Australia went to sleep ... All good to them

TRY!!!!!!!!

Again from the start,

Marshall makes laffranci looks like a fool, in desperation laf throws out a arm which dislodges the ball, the ball is claimed by a kiwi who runs away to score. This game has litually nearly had it all.

Gallen off after 25mins? injury or tactics?

it has to be said that Australia are lucky that Marshall has made so many mistakes in this game. In Saying that, all it takes is for better control from marshall be cause he looks comfortable out there, there is no signs of injuries or niggles.

If your aren't watching this game you should be!

16-12

All watmough all kite all day.

Second pahse play from kite and then some in field running from watmought who these gives the sweetest ball to lockey who scores. Good continual play

This game has been good if lacking a little intensity. What is inglis doing out there? he is a stunned mullet, he doesn't want to play this game, get him off the field and lets never speak of his name again.

half time.

My Thoughts. Australia have looked good. NZ have looked like a team who can beat them. They came with a plan, well not just one but multiple ones. They have found space through kicks and the forward pack is making metres by running wider. They have nullified the falou effect and Australia themselves have kept inlgis out of the game.

After the first try slater has been missing, but there is so much quality in the australian team the forward pack so skillfull they aren't missing much.

Manly Players ratings

Kite: 6.5 has giving aways more penalties in this game then he has all season.
Stewart: 7.5 - in defence his is defended against thruston but the combination continues in attack and as with orford complements thurstons game well.
Watmough: 10 - what can i say he touched the ball once and it led to a try.
Williasm: 8 for a winger he is doing his job, safe and secure. Thurston should try kicking to him in the center postioin when they push falou wide.

Video ref. from the point it looks like he has gone out via the corner post.

Damn it is  close. I say no try. David Williams semi try saver.

Who knows... waiting.... waiting....

more replays. up to the 8th.

BOTD is looking more likely with the views they are showing.

This is an important decision in the context of this game.

NO TRY

very lucky. VERY LUCKY!

50th min

Lance scores! sustained pressure led to this try, that is all it was.

16-18.

The big guns need to start playing for australia. Inglis has to stop being a passenger. Poor defence from the captain led to that try.

SLATER YOU IDIOT.

Gift try to Marshall for absolute no reason!

The game and ebbed and flow and for some reason australia can't score points. To add the there troubles. SLATER.

Kick.... This is important for an 8 point lead.

No dice 16-22

NZ have the chance to win the RLWC. Though i would say that Australia can decide the game if they want it or not. Inglis obviously doesn't want it. What a waste of space. Lyon would have been 100% better.

Inglis Try!

Fair enough an 8 year old would have scored it through the lead up play. Lockyer showing his class drawing in multiple players and then truly floats the out to inglis who takes two steps and puts the ball down.

Kick to come. This to make it even.

22-22

13mins left. that would probably be the best thing for NZ.. make them want this game again!

Penalty Try? and send off... that is what i htink... Lance Hohaia. Taking out cowardly from Joel Monaghan.

IT IS!@!! NZ IN THE LEAD!!!

VERY LAME FROM monaghan... this game has had it all... i called it nearly earlier because there was no PT now there is one. This game is massive!

28-20... 71st minute.

This is crazy. exciting 9 mins left.

Video Ref again....

No Try... i thought i saw a knockk on... here we go.,... too much....

This is the game,

I am in between here.....

Bennet master coach!

TRY GAME OVER....good work NZ... Australia couldn't score points in the second half. I blame inglis.

Watmough has been australias best, while the aus team has been going through the motiions he was playing with high energy and in the end one man isn';t enough. Melbourne Storm players know how to lose and it showed tonite.

What can you say. Bennet master coach, he has always been privledged with the stars. St George should be hopeful next year. The game plan worked! what was it? energy. When NZ was on fire push push push. When Aus was on fire. Take take take. Take the pressure they were going to score points but it didn't effect NZ in any way.

MOTM? well too hard to say. HoHahia??????

NZ deserveed it. That second half showed that they wanted it more.

Manly player ratings.
Kite: 6.5
Willaims: 4.8
Watmough: 8.0
Stewart: 6.0

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8