Game night chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok for us poor peasants who are not at Brookvale tonight, this is the spot to start chatting about the game, our chances and then after the game starts how we are going (or not going).

RT @TripleM_NRL: Cooper Cronk confirmed OUT of tonights game, Cam Smith will play despite whispers he'd miss as well, reports @DanGinnane

sitting on the hill 50 metre line, semi cold beer in hand amongst already thousands of manly fans, doesn't get too much better than this for this time of the year

win would be great but a win with no injuries would be perfect. Can't wait for the action to start. Soo looking forward to next Sunday!

manlyfan76 said:
win would be great but a win with no injuries would be perfect. Can't wait for the action to start. Soo looking forward to next Sunday!

No way, I want several injuries! Slater, Smith and Blair will do fine...

I'm more excited that it will be broadcast live into qld! I think the last time Manly went live into QLD on channel nine was in the late 40s'

Heaps of money on the storm according to Tab's twitter, very juicy odds for the neutral punter i suppose. But I'm confident they have just wasted their money

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2