Game Management

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JenEagle

Bencher
that Luai interference should have been a no try and the other Penrith try when there was a forward pass and a knock on as well was a joke.

joeboy

Bencher
while Luai is a grub, Brookes played into his hands, it was Brookes’ fault, don’t get involved in that **** when defending, let them give a penalty away with the ball.

Brookes has been painfully average for Months now,
No intercepts today was a plus I guess

Eagle 1

First Grader
while Luai is a grub, Brookes played into his hands, it was Brookes’ fault, don’t get involved in that **** when defending, let them give a penalty away with the ball.

Brookes has been painfully average for Months now,
No intercepts today was a plus I guess
Played well today tho, plenty of try assists.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Yeah, DCE reverted back to running in semi circles again.
How frustrating is it eh! Plays that game for QLD during the week and then can’t do it for Manly backing up. Compare that to To’o, who also played his a$$ off in origin…. Arghhhh! 🤬

To be fair, his long kicking game was decent today and helped compensate for the complete ruck dominance the Pennies had over us.

Eagle 1

First Grader
How frustrating is it eh! Plays that game for QLD during the week and then can’t do it for Manly backing up. Compare that to To’o, who also played his a$$ off in origin…. Arghhhh! 🤬
Yeah, this is his Origin period and his legacy, can't concentrate on 2 things at once. S.... we've still got 2 more to go.

Eagle 1

First Grader

To be fair, his long kicking game was decent today and helped compensate for the complete ruck dominance the Pennies had over us.
The commentators kept saying DCE's kicks were only making the 30m mark. Thats a good kick in my books.

Uk eagle

Bencher

Well they will dominate the ruck when they are allowed to. For some reason referees don't want to penalise them. They have made an art form out of slowing it down in defence: leaving a man on the floor directly behind the play the ball. Moving forward off the mark before the ball is played which gains them 1-2 m in defence every tackle. When attacking they step to the side to play the ball invariably meaning the referee tells the marker he is offside or not square. And the last tackle play of the dummy half moving to the side he has passed as an extra blocker. They do them all like clockwork and whilst they get away with it they'll keep doing it.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Well they will dominate the ruck when they are allowed to. For some reason referees don't want to penalise them. They have made an art form out of slowing it down in defence: leaving a man on the floor directly behind the play the ball. Moving forward off the mark before the ball is played which gains them 1-2 m in defence every tackle. When attacking they step to the side to play the ball invariably meaning the referee tells the marker he is offside or not square. And the last tackle play of the dummy half moving to the side he has passed as an extra blocker. They do them all like clockwork and whilst they get away with it they'll keep doing it.
Whatever they’re doing, they’re doing far better than we are… and have been for years…

Uk eagle

Bencher
Whatever they’re doing, they’re doing far better than we are… and have been for years…
Agreed. They look at any advantage they can get and push it as far as they can. As long as they get away with it why wouldn't you? They are also super fit and play to a system that they all know. You can only look on with admiration and hope that we can get, consistently, to their level

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19