game day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and what would be the best opts is there a bus or somthing like that .will be staying at st ives

I'm staying in hornsby, catching the train which apparently stops right outside the stadium.

I live at Newtown so I drive to Strathfield, park and catch the train, get a return ticket. Don't even bother to do anything other than catch the train.

guys PT is included in you ticket i believe.

Flip - you will have to change at strathfield - about 20 minutes express from hornsby or half an hour or so for an all stopper.

I know it will be packed but we are looking at getting to the novatel before to enjoy the atmosphere feel free to join us

There are buses from all over Sydney that go to the ground. I take the one from Carlingford but there is sure to be one that goes from Hornsby or the like. I know one goes from the Macquarie Centre at North Ryde. Bus drops you at the front door and gives you a good trip back after the celebration of a win!!! Just check with whatever they call the city transport authority these days. The routes are the same as the Easter Show and for the Olympics.

Jeez you blokes are a bunch of westies !!!

St Ives
Carlingford
Ryde
Newtown
Strathfield
Hornsby
Canberra

Don't you all feel kind of claustrophobic living so far from the beach?

Coogee !!! Bwahahahahaha...what kind of feral beach is that? I'm surprised you made it through the gangs Gronk...

if you saw the number of topless women that hang out there you'd be willing to take out a few 'bra boys to get a spot on the sand as well Rhino ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6