GAME DAY THREAD, late news ****SPOILERS ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bailey was ok, we just don't have that 'bit extra anymore' maybe a fit choc/brett will help, it's a worry that these 2 are injury prone. A fit Choc and Brett would be great

Our biggest and most important problem is that we don't have a good halfback. TH is not NRL standard atm.

We are one halfback short of having a dominant team. Just imagine if we had a Cronk in out team. I hope DCE can fill the void.

Having said all that we shouldn't be whinging because we've had a very competitive team for a number of years. We are in a rebuilding stage and will be a top 8 team for a few years, just how far we can climb into the 8 in anyone's guess.

It could be worse, imagine being a sharks supporter with an empty cabinet.

the one offload was a flick pass on the ground when he was completley tackled ,and it went to a roosters player !!!!!

torana355 link said:
The only good outcome from this is if we beat the Dogs we will end up in 7th and should play the Tigers in the first final game....Other then that im very deflated and disappointed.

Also \"Missing_something\", you are a bloody tool making comments like \"and a guy who'll be very luck not to end up in jail\"  STFU.

I'm sorry exactly why would I listen to you?

Haha, Bailey was nowhere near our worst out there today, he has a solid game, not great, but not awful

Darren, just a question for ya, do you consider 27+ to be over the hill for a footy player ?

This is the most rubbish ive ever seen
Surely the doomsayers will be on all night tonight
telling us audacious hopeful that we're toast,they
will rejoice in being proven right and big i told you so's are coming
Hodko is the worst halfback in the NRL with daylight second,Sandow
3rd

next week dogs will lose to a cricket score

Before everyone piles into TH just a thought...

How many years has Pearce been playing NRL now? It takes a while to bea top class half (i am  channelling my inner Sue..)

lsz link said:
Before everyone piles into TH just a thought...

How many years has Pearce been playing NRL now? It takes a while to bea top class half (i am  channelling my inner Sue..)

I agree but the concern is that we have to start again next year with another Rookie half - it would have been nice to see DCE get some game time even off the bench this year.

A team full of them

Let's use 27 as the age, maybe Robbo, Lyon, King, Kite, Watmough, Galuvao and Cross would be at that level. Rodney I am unsure of

7 out of 17

22 year old at fullback, 21 on the wing, 25 in the centres, 20 and 22 in the halves, 25 at hooker, 26 at lock

The "we are old" line, based on that, I personally think is rubbish mate

more the forwards, the engine room seems old and tired, those Roosters tries out wide on our left showed what genuine speed can do to teams. 

It is generally accepted that forwards hit their prime in their late 20s mate

The Titans are the oldest side in the comp and it isn't doing them a lot of harm

Kiwi Eagle link said:
A team full of them

Let's use 27 as the age, maybe Robbo, Lyon, King, Kite, Watmough, Galuvao and Cross would be at that level. Rodney I am unsure of

7 out of 17

22 year old at fullback, 21 on the wing, 25 in the centres, 20 and 22 in the halves, 25 at hooker, 26 at lock

The \"we are old\" line, based on that, I personally think is rubbish mate

Im 28 and play U/10s with him,so my age more or less

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10