GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Every one loves Foran & hates DCE

DCE is and always will better than Foran

Foran ( mr honourable )plays the club & fans.

While DCE told the club if you want me come to the party.
Now look , the best upcoming half back in the game and I havnt seen any for awhile.

Is going to the the GC and Foran is off to parra and we are left empty.

Thank you Foran for loving the club as you tell us you do and while we were hoping to offer the big money to you( more than DCE).

We lose DCE and you back stab us and off to parramatta you go.

Hope you do go & hope DCE changes his mind

See ya Foz!!! Mateo at 6 get DCE to change his mind at we would be sweet. Buy a couple of big boppers with Foz money and BAM!!!.... What rebuild??

Anyone protesting and not cheering Chez right now is an A grade ****. Absolutely killing it and has made some great tackles in defence. Playing like the weight of the world has been lifted.

SSSHhit. DCE IS having a blinder ! I dont know what to think :(

Is Foran letting us down?

Mateo at 5/8 is looking good.

You can see the weight has been lifted off Cherry's shoulders. He's having fun again out there and enjoying his footy. I don't care what anyone says...Foran can not compete with Daly. We should have been concentrating on him and telling Foz to feel free to look around. The rest of the team seem to have no problem with Cherry whatsoever! Smiles all round!!!

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

I hate him

I have a mate who is fortunate enough to have socialize with the odd player both current and past. Anyway, he says Jimmy Smith is about the biggest knob of them all. He questioned him about something he said when he bagged out a player on the Sunday Footy Show, anyway his response was "How many games of first grade did you play?" What a tool.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10