GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm speechless. I just...

- Tooves is gone and knows it.
- Forans having a lend. Give him to parra in peak form after a season of park footy imo.
- Cherry isn't as bad as foran but not many more ****s are being given.
- our forwards are powder puff girls
- best on field has been tomtab.

Tooves is my favorite player for manly ever but somethings rotten and I'm starting to feel is time to go.

I know, right. ****ing pussies.
If I'm toovs, I'm walking in the sheds with a baseball bat, smash something to pieces, death stare everyone and walk out without saying a word.
Of course I'd spit on the ground on the way out.

Yeah that's what I'd do. I'd also rip a door off its :swear:ing hinges.

If the Raiders can simply point at Blair, say kick that way and score, then simple Tooves, pull ****ing Blair and Foz. They've leaked 20 points. Stick Buhrer in at 5/8 if he's back on and a pile of dog **** in Blairs spot and we'd be better off. Jesus Christ...

6 and 7 can rot in NSW cup for the rest of the year for all I care its obvious that they dont give a toss , 2V has to go he has lost the respect of the team. We will come back from this but our biggest challenge is to avoid the spoon at the moment and thats sad.

FMD we are losing by 19 at half time to a Canberra Raiders team coached by Ricky Stuart.

Am I watching baseball here? Is this really Major League 2? Have we really gone from equal minor premiers in 2014 to this?

The only players I'd give a pass mark to at the Trbojevic brothers, Hiku, JSL and as usual Matty Ballin. T-Red is also going ok I guess.

If the Raiders can simply point at Blair, say kick that way and score, then simple Tooves, pull ****ing Blair and Foz. They've leaked 20 points. Stick Buhrer in at 5/8 if he's back on and a pile of dog **** in Blairs spot and we'd be better off. Jesus Christ...

What has happened to Cheyse Blair over the off season ? He was OK at the end of last year and this season he has forgotten how to play. What was he doing during that last try ?

I think I'll give up defending him. Thought he had lots of mongrel when he came to manly, now he's just paper thin in defence and runs so far in he almost swaps sides

Chez isn't kicking due to his corked thigh, thats why Snake is kicking but with no tactics in mind. :(

But the RHS attack looks animated, LHS defence is watching grass grow.:mad:

We're such a rabble at the moment that we need everything to go out way to have a chance against anyone, Raiders included. We started well but as soon as the Raiders got away with knocking the ball out of Williame's hands as he got up to play the ball we were gone. Defence is pretty much nonexistent, as it's been all year (except for the game against Melbourne).

Sheridan. You never thought you would see this from Foran. mate I know u are hurting like me but he has been dishing this up for a dozen games. I am used to this from Foran but the leadership watches the same games we do and allow him to disrespect our great club each and every week. It is nothing less than unbelievable. Toovey was gone irrespective of today but as much as I luv the bloke as a Manly man how he has condoned this from a Manly player defies belief,

If Cheyse Blair had any speed and agility at all he might've been in with a chance to score that try!

And now he's let in another easy try!
Gee if he's not relegated to the NSW Cup bench after today, Tooves has got some serious explaining to do cos Blair is outright useless!!

Someone needs to tell Blair he should just stick with golf!! He can be as lazy as he likes over 18 holes and no-one would care!!

Well - we can't do any worse than the first half. Let's see if we can turn this sheite around and gain some respectability.

i can understand given all the injuries if we are playing a top 4 team, but this is canberra and not on their home ground. its time to crack the whip , players + coach

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8