GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Embarrassing. I cannot even watch this sh*t. Wait all week to watch manly play and they don't even show up. Why the hell is Brett kicking do much when we have 3 million worth of halves.

What has happened to Cheyse Blair over the off season ? He was OK at the end of last year and this season he has forgotten how to play. What was he doing during that last try ?

What a rabble.

Who's idea was it to take this game from Brookvale ? Need every game possible at home this year

We need to start again, and get in committed players, we have the Turbo boys who are doing their best but we have too many passengers in this team. Our million dollar halves dont want to know. We are getting belted by one of the worst teams in the last decade. How does Toovey survive this disaster.

The time has come it is either Toovey or the guys who dont want to be here, sort it out Kelly!!!!!!

Ricky Stuart's half time address to his players.....

Target Foran and Blair in defence.

This is NOT the Manly I know.

The Manly team must be so proud giving this effort for Ballin's 200th first grade game.

Bring in Steve Menzies and Bob Fulton as coach for the rest of the year.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8