GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My predictions:
1. Manly by 10.
2. DCE will have a great game.
3. Hiku will shine in the centres
4. Tom T will score but be exposed in defence. Still have a solid debut.
5. Jake T will continue to push to start over Mason.
6. Foz will stroll around the park wondering what Brad is doing for Easter.

My predictions:

I heard that Foran (no longer Foz to me) is booked on the earliest possible flight back to Sydney so he can spend Easter with Daddy Brad. If he goes missing during the game, should sent someone to Albury Airport to get him or should we let him go?

Teams finalised

Sea Eagles

1 Brett Stewart
2 Cheyse Blair
3 Brayden Wiliame
5 Peta Hiku
20 Tom Trbojevic
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Jake Trbojevic
16 Justin Horo
17 Ligi Sao

Coach: Geoff Toovey
Raiders
1 Jack Wighton
2 Edrick Lee
3 Jarrod Croker (c)
18 Sisa Waqa
5 Jordan Rapana
6 Blake Austin
7 Sam Williams
8 Josh Papalii
9 Josh Hodgson
10 Dane Tilse
11 Jarrad Kennedy
12 Iosia Soliola
13 Shaun Fensom

Interchange
14 Glen Buttriss
15 Frank-Paul Nuuausala
16 Paul Vaughan
17 Mark Nicholls

Coach: Ricky Stuart

Replace Blair with Wolfman and we are good.

My predictions:
1. Manly by 10.

I can see all of those things happening.

I heard that Foran (no longer Foz to me) is booked on the earliest possible flight back to Sydney so he can spend Easter with Daddy Brad. If he goes missing during the game, should sent someone to Albury Airport to get him or should we let him go?

Let him go. I wouldn't want him sulking in the car before the game again because he misses King Arthur! I doubt we will even notice he is gone!

Isn't it wonderful to about to sit and watch your team play with no enthusiasm for certain players ( in fact despise the 5/8 and dislike the half) and wonder if your leading halves will be bothered to try or not. Not only that but little to no chance of making the finals , a club legend coach about to get knifed and seeing several of our premiership stars running around for other clubs. Season 2015 the year of footballing apathy.

Isn't it wonderful to about to sit and watch your team play with no enthusiasm for certain players ( in fact despise the 5/8 and dislike the half) and wonder if your leading halves will be bothered to try or not. Not only that but little to no chance of making the finals , a club legend coach about to get knifed and seeing several of our premiership stars running around for other clubs. Season 2015 the year of footballing apathy.

So far I believe that DCE will put in each week. The only player I doubt is Foran. He is a cancer. Either cut him out or blast him with radioactive substances. Maybe even both!

My predictions:
1. Manly by 10.
haha,I had to laugh at no 6 TagMonster,I needed a good laugh,lol,thanks mate

After last week I'm going into this one with no expectations. We are very down on troops for a game that would normally be a carve up. We have to do the best we can with what we have available and if the players put in then they'll do me proud.
I have high interest in young Tom T's debut. I'm a bit concerned about his age and size so hopefully he'll get through unscathed. Him scoring a try would be a great boost for the kid and the club. Really hope Matty B get's a 200 win. He deserves it.
Go Manly!

Come on mate ..... chin up. **** Foran and **** DCE. We are bigger than that. Have another drink and cheer for the mighty sea eagles. GO MANLY!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4