LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbitohs Rd 16, 2015 [1295890]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cecchin has been that way since day 1

His NRL debut was a Warriors v Northern Eagles game. Eagles were up 30-10 or some score similar when Steve Clark pulled a hammy. Cecchin then minced down from the stands and had a blinder to get the Warriors home by 2 points

Don't think he got another go with the big boys for about 3 years after that
The next time he was sited he gave Joey johns 10 in the bin for naughty words followed by a 2 week suspension for contrary conduct

We have blown out to $ 3.50 in odds to win . Agree with earlier posts very nervous about this game

Should be a fast free running game as the weather today is Sydney is beautifully sunny.

Isaac Luke hasn't been playing his best footy before injury, but who knows on his return?
Gifty - like some posters have already mentioned - usually takes him a couple of games to get back his stride.

Souths want to stay in touch with the top 4. Manly need to get out of rock bottom, so we are more desperate for the win. In saying that, I hope the desperation doesn't lead to silly plays.

Souths - close to full strength, coming off a bye, Home Game.

Manly - Desperate, hungry, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE!

ATTITUDE shall win this game!

Go MANLY!

I hope manly can put a lot of pressure on Reynolds kicking tonight ,As in not giving him much time to place his kicks to Tafua If he gets time to accurately put his kicks in we might be in for a torrid time .So a must for the forwards to hold there own and play most of the game down there end .
I think that's the key to getting the 2 points tonight
So lets Kick it n Rip tonight

Chez, with his long kicking game, should be able to keep Manly in their half.

We are due for a big win and always lift against the Rabbids

Manly 13+
Chez MOM
TTurbo hat trick

Maaaanly!!!! :clap:

I think if the boys turn up and a few things go our way we are in this. I don't think there will be much in it . I suppose if every team turns up and things go there way there a chance but u know what I mean . Just got home from work cracked my first goldie and I'm bloody excited . Bring it home manly. Proud to be a massive fan of our great club . yeeeeha.

I am going tonight . A mate got tickets in a box. I will be with alot of bunnies people but I will wear my manly jumper and scarf . I hope there will be other manly people in there and we win. I will drink the beer and eat there food . I hope it will be baked bunny by the end of the night.

I am going tonight . A mate got tickets in a box. I will be with alot of bunnies people but I will wear my manly jumper and scarf . I hope there will be other manly people in there and we win. I will drink the beer and eat there food . I hope it will be baked bunny by the end of the night.
Go George "double dip" Costanza on the inbreeders...salmonella for everyone!

Wish me luck guys, I'm off to the game tonight. Going with my misguided mates who are Scoffs fans. Looks like I'll be the lone Manly jersey in the Burrow! If I don't end up stabbed (or worse) on arrive I pray the boys get a win so my night isn't completely ruined!

Wish me luck guys, I'm off to the game tonight. Going with my misguided mates who are Scoffs fans. Looks like I'll be the lone Manly jersey in the Burrow! If I don't end up stabbed (or worse) on arrive I pray the boys get a win so my night isn't completely ruined!
Fight the good fight feathered friend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8