GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be the first game i have not watched live in four years, either at the ground, live stream or on tv. I would love to see turbo at fullback, but i ad settle for a win.

@Mark from Brisbane hope your son-in-law enjoys the game and your family enjoy the game regardless of the outcome. Its moments that make up our lives.

Manly by 12+
Thanks mate, I'm in Moree at present and will be watching the game with Mick, he starts his second round of Chemo on Monday so we are enjoying a bit of footy, a few steaks and a few beers whilst he's well enough.

No Lyon, Stewart, Mateo, Lawrence, Taufua, Gutherson and Starling

vs

No Soward, Wallace, Idris, Whare, Brown, Murdoch-Masila and Kite

Massive cripple fight

Panthers 1-12.
If manly can't win this they deserve the wooden spoon. Even allowing for Manly's injuries, the panthers are without both of their first string halves.

If this was last year or 2013 I'd say us by 20+, but the Panthers have shown in the last year or so they can adjust to losing a few key players. What they have in abundance is the right attitude, if we turn up with it, we should pump them. If we turn up with the attitude against the Raiders they'll pump us.

The thing that is keeping me excited is the Turbos. I love those kids. They have the right attitude, a couple of the older players need to take their example!

NYC 80' | Scott Moran adds a late try for the young Sea Eagles, Pratts kick is good 36-16 Penrith win :(

Maybe the winners baton has been handed to first grade:)

Win big Maaaanly :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4