LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Knights Round 9,2015 [1291569]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This whip cracking is a new low for half time entertainment
I wonder if they are fresh from whipping the boys into shape?

Archie is singing at the TV...I think it's eagle rock

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
There's no stopping DCE when he takes the ball to the line like that. He has been doing it his entire career. Think of the 2011 major semi against Brisbane when he got Snake in that way. Was also the very same play that sealed our last win against Melbourne. Sao's try today was a real beauty.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Didn't see the old format, but good to hear Dan is still improving 'game by game.'

It all counts!

So the format is:

You make informed and funny posts up top....

then we try to be funny down here and fail!

got it!

I just assumed it was everyones goto place for game day info...

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Didn't see the old format, but good to hear Dan is still improving 'game by game.'

It all counts!

So the format is:

You make informed and funny posts up top....

then we try to be funny down here and fail!

got it!
Exactly. I try to make funny comments but its hard at this time of the morning

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am on for the second half - want me to help out?
Up to you mate, I can handle most of it until Archie wigs out and needs a bottle. I have added you as an editor in the usual place.

Dan

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Yeah his bias was pretty obvious there. Explain to me why he lives on the Northern Beaches again and not the southern beaches?
Yes, it's amazing how many Manly haters have chosen to call the northern beaches home. They'll never be considered locals though, just blow ins.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Up to you mate, I can handle most of it until Archie wigs out and needs a bottle. I have added you as an editor in the usual place.

Dan
Done let me know when you need to tag out (just had to give my daughter a bottle...)

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They have been making some inroads down our RHS so it was inevitable it would eventually lead to points. That was a pretty good play from the Knights and they have had the bulk of territory so far

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bloody errors and penalties. Complete, complete, complete...worked in the 1st half.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18