GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was woeful. The dragons are poor but Manly tonight made them look good. Then to top it off, more injuries. 1 from 4 and they way they're going, they'll struggle to beat Canberra next week.

Would be easier to accept loss if there were 2 inexperienced young halves in their first season playing for us. But not 2 millionaires hard to fathom how a professional football club does not have a couple of back up goal kickers - surely with full time playing they would have time to practice ?

Our halves have nothing and it has nothing to do with our forwards not putting in and everything to do with our class centres and strong wingers not being available.

I can't remember the last time DCE found open ground with a kick since last August, definitely not once during last years final.
His 40/2o tonight found open ground.

Yeah we were not good tonight but the positive is that there are teams worst than us i watched the sharks v titans and i believe we are better than them so no cutlery for us but not much joy there either but only round 4 so i still have hope we can finish ok top 1/2 half of the comp

At least my dog just throwing around his Schmacko log gave me a smile.

Needed to smile at something after watching that.

DCE actuall
Would be easier to accept loss if there were 2 inexperienced young halves in their first season playing for us. But not 2 millionaires hard to fathom how a professional football club does not have a couple of back up goal kickers - surely with full time playing they would have time to practice ?

DCE did a good job of kicking 2 odd years ago. The misses in the last 2 weeks seem odd, but I suspect they are due to a lack of practice given he has a history of groin problems.

Unlike Foran though, his groin problem isn't a lack of ****ing balls.

Going to be a very very long year , and a very short one for 2V.

After we get rolled by the Faders next week he will be shafted!!

If we geet
I am sorry but JSL looks like the kid in under 6's that has no idea but goes hell for leather. He runs sideways and for a Prop he is built like a winger. He is a long way off being of high 1st grade standard.

I can see you are the type to jump on the band wagon in a winning season in 96 your avatar tells me that, of course there are other sports but why go on a Manly Rugby League forum with a Black and Red soccer avatar?.

I have had that avatar for years, and who cares what avatar i have? Only seems to be you.
I can't help that I was 6 years old in 96 and Manly was the team I liked. BTW I am really on the Bandwagon for this fabulous season. I guess my Northern Eagles Membership was a great Bandwagon aswell.

Yeah we were not good tonight but the positive is that there are teams worst than us i watched the sharks v titans and i believe we are better than them so no cutlery for us but not much joy there either but only round 4 so i still have hope we can finish ok top 1/2 half of the comp

Sharks forwards will roll all over us bud. Don't count our chickens.

If we geet

I have had that avatar for years, and who cares what avatar i have? Only seems to be you.
I can't help that I was 6 years old in 96 and Manly was the team I liked. BTW I am really on the Bandwagon for this fabulous season. I guess my Northern Eagles Membership was a great Bandwagon aswell.
Sorry Pal, I am just frustrated. It's not you its me. Can't stand this garbage at the moment.

As stated that was hard to take the Dragons where utter rubbish which shows how good we where. Should have been the same line up as last week at 6 and 7 Foran just didn't want to be there. Another game next week and it will be a long season but thats life take the good when it comes baby and enjoy it thats what I say.

DCE did a good job of kicking 2 odd years ago. The misses in the last 2 weeks seem odd, but I suspect they are due to a lack of practice given he has a history of groin problems.

Unlike Foran though, his groin problem isn't a lack of ****ing balls.

DCE was only goal kicking back then because Killer was reluctant to do the job himself. Cherry was barely kicking at 60%......for an around the corner style kicker that is woeful in this day and age. That was what Mal Meninga used to kick for Canberra 25 years ago with his front on toe poke style.

The fact is that after Killer this club currently has no one as a decent backup goal kicker, especially with Gutho out injured for the season. For a professional rugby league club in the NRL that is inexcusable.

Ben Walker's single season aside......Manly have not had a decent goal kicker since Matthew Ridge left to join the Warriors after the 1996 Grand Final.

Yeah, your right. No point in being nice about this as you won't believe me, so
eagle.jpg

Mayday Mayday, we are on our way down!!!!!!!!! Is that more to your liking Mark:)

That's a couple of hours I'll never get back.

Should have watched the election instead.

We have a 6 and 7 who are supposedly worth 1 million a season. I saw no evidence of that tonight. It looked like they had just met each other. The only positive is that there are clearly a lot of guys playing when they're not 100% fit.

Just curious.
Why are people blaming 2V for our team's bad performance? He didn't drop the ball, miss any tackles or plan for our players to drop like flies with injuries.
Des Hasler was our coach when we were 0 from 4 in '09.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8