GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The last play of the game is the perfect summation of the difference of the teams tonight, enthusiasm you cant buy that it is either there or it isnt, the Dragons had it in spades, we were frankly not at the races tonight. I think the time has come for some serious decisions to now be made about the team moving forward

game over they didnt deserve to win really one would think we would have the same result if we played Littlejohn and Aldridge

It's not a tap on because his hand didn't move. It doesn't have to hit the ground to be a knock on, like when a player fumbles the ball and it goes into an opposing player. His hand is still it hits his hand and goes FORWARD.
Even if it's not a knock on its still a forward pass and it's not a try.
The way some of you are carrying on I would mistake you for fans of the Cowboys

Starlo-Mateo-Killer_Chez all injured.

Too much training or what is going on with all these injuries ?
Dragons were allowed to twist us in opposite directions all game, there will be plenty for injuries if they allow that style of tackling to continue

From the top down this club has turned into a fuking disgrace. Sht served up like that will continue while we have these assclowns in charge and those 2 pricks in the halves. Our forwards are a popgun fuking joke. The recruitment people might as well go take a fuking holiday. This has become a souless empty shell what was once a proud strong successful organization. Fuk off Manly administration you are just sht.

only player who played okay was matt ballin and brayden williame. next best wouldve been hiku and stewart then a huge drop in quality. what a ****ing shocking game, we played better against the eels...

It's not a tap on because his hand didn't move. It doesn't have to hit the ground to be a knock on, like when a player fumbles the ball and it goes into an opposing player. His hand is still it hits his hand and goes FORWARD.
Its frustration so you take any angle you can get :confused:

It was a clear knock on, take the maroon glasses off

No, if anything it was a clear forward pass. Never touched the ground or an opposition player. Video ref cannot rule on forward passes. So why was the decision overturned when the video ref cannot per the rules?

No, if anything it was a clear forward pass. Never touched the ground or an opposition player. Video ref cannot rule on forward passes. So why was the decision overturned when the video ref cannot per the rules?
You can knock on into your own player

The only try scored was by an Eels reject. No, I'm not rubbing it in like you lot have done to me. Manly came in at the same time as the Eels and I've always loved the games between us. Time to rebuild people. We had to do it and it may hurt your pride for a while, but on nights like this and seems like more are coming, the trophies don't mean anything. Or, save yourselves 5 years of impending misery and join the old enemy:)

From the top down this club has turned into a fuking disgrace. Sht served up like that will continue while we have these assclowns in charge and those 2 pricks in the halves. Our forwards are a popgun fuking joke. The recruitment people might as well go take a fuking holiday. This has become a souless empty shell what was once a proud strong successful organization. Fuk off Manly administration you are just sht.
Mick, can you stop sitting on the fence please? I'm trying to work out where you stand on the current state of play.

Clay why don't you piss off and watch A League. You obviously are a Parra scumbag looking to stir people up. Get a life.

Yes you are right wouldn't feed some of them 6 7

Bull****. How can you say that dribble. DCE and JSL busted their arses off tonight and you write about a kid that was at best OK, with absolutely no mongrel in him.

Turbo was no better than any other forward.

He had some big minutes and plodded along. No line bending this week from the kid. He's a WIP and I hope a good WIP. But hes not a 3-2-1 on that display. Not even ****ing close.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8