GAME DAY - Finals Week 3, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Thursday 5am Fox1. 2011 GF replay :)

NRL Telstra Premiership Final Series – Week 3

Friday, September 25, 7.55pm, Suncorp Stadium

NRL: Brisbane Broncos v Sydney Roosters

Holden Cup
: Penrith Panthers v NZ Warriors; 5.15pm

Saturday, September 26, 7.40pm, AAMI Park Stadium

NRL: Melbourne Storm v North Qld Cowboys

Holden Cup: Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v North Queensland Cowboys, 4:45pm (Fox Sports 1)

Intrust Super Cup - Grand Final
TOWNSVILLE BLACKHAWKS V IPSWICH JETS

Time: 3.55pm, Sunday 27 September, 2015.
Venue: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane.

http://www.qrl.com.au/interactive/live-stream.html

Foxtel only has the replay of the Intrust GF on Wednesday 10:30pm

Last edited:
IMO, the Roosters will blow the Broncos off the paddock , even if it's at Donkeyville.

And just watch the payback for the " hand of Foran" and the " 7th tackle try" to see the Cowgirls overtake the Drizzle at home.

Even the bookies agree!

IMO, the Roosters will blow the Broncos off the paddock , even if it's at Donkeyville.

And just watch the payback for the " hand of Foran" and the " 7th tackle try" to see the Cowgirls overtake the Drizzle at home.

Even the bookies agree!
Don't know if Roosters will blow 'em off the park, but they should win. And yeah, Cows should make it to the big dance, and see if JT can have another jibe at Pierce... OR will Pierce have the last laugh??:devil:

Either way, probably better if Roosters don't win - otherwise their current succes WILL overshadow our recent decade of dominance.

I'm in Texas at the moment and haven't been able to follow much except the scores, but can someone tell me why the major semis are being played in Brisbane and Melbourne? I thought they were always supposed to be played in Sydney.

Top 4 teams get hometown finals right throughout the series. Only the grand final is guaranteed to be in Sydney. Been like that for years.

I posted before the finals started that I thought only three teams could win the comp, Easts, Storm and the Dogs.
So I've got to stick with it being an Easts V Melbourne GF. Not a palatable thought, unfortunately.
Of the four remaining my heart is hoping for a 'Boys victory. Although, my main interest is in the Under 20s now.

I posted before the finals started that I thought only three teams could win the comp, Easts, Storm and the Dogs.
So I've got to stick with it being an Easts V Melbourne GF. Not a palatable thought, unfortunately.
Of the four remaining my heart is hoping for a 'Boys victory. Although, my main interest is in the Under 20s now.
Yes, I posted before the finals started that the Roosters were a class above......having said that I reckon the Broncos - Cowboys Head to Head will be the easiest 293% (3.93 odds on the TAB) return on my money I'll ever make.....@;)@;)

Apparently there is a game on tonight - hope the Rorters lose big :devil:

Wish there was at least one Bronc I liked :p - should be a bashfest :clap:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope the Donkeys win tonight.

Damn, SKD is having a bad night so far lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6