• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lloydy said:
Wow! can't we just enjoy a win? we all love Manly(although some I'm not so sure) The dogs threw a fair bit at us today. I would think Des will be happy we have some big games coming up to get the boys into finals mode.

You can mate, I am done

mickqld said:
Townsville Eagle said:
I am having quite a few drinks and loving it.

I'm having lorts of drinks and feeling on top of the world. We won are in 2nd and have the blockbuster of all games vs the ultimate enemy next Fri night. I cant wait.

You pisspot you!!

mickqld said:
Townsville Eagle said:
I am having quite a few drinks and loving it.

I'm having lorts of drinks and feeling on top of the world. We won are in 2nd and have the blockbuster of all games vs the ultimate enemy next Fri night. I cant wait.

Couldn't have said it any better. Beating the scum next week and in the Grand Final would do me for 2011. No other Chrissy presents required.

Golden rule boys.... DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!

I'm pretty happy with that win: Dogs turned up and put in for 80 mins, we were not particularly good yet take the 2.

Thanks for coming.

Stock up on the body bags for next week; I want to see Slater carried off on two seperate stretchers ;) that would make me happy in the pants!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
lloydy said:
Wow! can't we just enjoy a win? we all love Manly(although some I'm not so sure) The dogs threw a fair bit at us today. I would think Des will be happy we have some big games coming up to get the boys into finals mode.

You can mate, I am done

Dude, like I say, if it were a massive mis-communication, I apologise, but like I said in the other thread, I hope you see where I was coming from.

Also, point of interest....why does Australian websites, use the American dictionary for spell-check? Man it pisses me off.

Kiwi, go grab yourself a beer, and we'll drink on together (even FROM another country). Lets talk **** into the night.

KOMORI said:
Stock up on the body bags for next week; I want to see Slater carried off on two seperate stretchers ;) that would make me happy in the pants!!

I'd like to see that (after a T-Rex steam roll)

Mark from Brisbane said:
KOMORI said:

I want him taken off in an ambulance and i hope the Ambo runs over Smith on the way out.

Mark from Brisbane said:

The only way Slater could ever redeem himself for his crimes commited against Manly and NSW would be if he called for the Duct Tape, as Bruce Rude once did in the gospels according to the 12th man :)

You know guys....they still have players who have signed two or three contracts with them playing. Is that fair?

EDIT: My wife just laughed at me for dancing to Wham.....

Ryan said:
You know guys....they still have players who have signed two or three contracts with them playing. Is that fair?

EDIT: My wife just laughed at me for dancing to Wham.....

Lol stay away from public toilets for a spell ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7