Game Day Banners - Our Voice Could Be Heard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blucky

Reserve Grader
So we are all upset about Todd Grotberg and the NRL's inconsistencies with the way our team is treated compared to some other teams. We can discuss it as much as we like on an internet forum or TwitFace, and it stays underground.

How about this, some simple banners on game day, which are succinct, to the point and maybe a little cryptic, would be seen by everyone who watches the game on TV, and could generate some valid discussion. Something simple like:

• How about some consistency Todd ?
  • Jarryd Hayne - OK Glen Stuart - Not ?
  • So is Maloney's TPA OK then ?
  • How come no Penrith investigation over Rorting ?
Thoughts ? Anyone got any banners to suggest ?

We are the Greenborg
You will be assimilated
Resistance is futile

5BC5CE26-9B5E-4903-B954-F9D33C9B1873.jpeg

Good idea in theory. Greensprog will retaliate and fine us for bringing the game into disrepute.. Kate Mclit will break the news..

and we need 20 of them, because as soon as the TV cameras are in them toddy will have security take them away.

The trouble is the TV cameras won’t show them, so you are simply getting the few sitting / standing around you seeing them.

They’ll show “ Push it Up” or quirky ones using a players name but never anything derogatory!

Believe me having travelled to most venues with the MWTS I’m very very aware of their concerns over banners.

So we are all upset about Todd Grotberg and the NRL's inconsistencies with the way our team is treated compared to some other teams. We can discuss it as much as we like on an internet forum or TwitFace, and it stays underground.

How about this, some simple banners on game day, which are succinct, to the point and maybe a little cryptic, would be seen by everyone who watches the game on TV, and could generate some valid discussion. Something simple like:

• How about some consistency Todd ?
  • Jarryd Hayne - OK Glen Stuart - Not ?
  • So is Maloney's TPA OK then ?
  • How come no Penrith investigation over Rorting ?
Thoughts ? Anyone got any banners to suggest ?
Seeing how we have the Newcastle rooster knigits first up a swing at the John,s Brothers might work

I wouldnt bother with the banners.. The nrl do not care about fans... Its been made abundantly clear over the years that they just do not give the slightest f$*k about the fans..

They are happy to play matches on empty stadiums because they were happy to be bent over the table for the tv rights.. As long as they can beat their chests about the 1billion plus tv deal, who cares about the fans.. Hence the usually stupid match schedualling..

If 15 thousand ppl showed up to a manly match at brooky, with 15 thousand anti nrl/greenberg banners, all they would do is congratulate themselves on getting 15 thousand fans to a game to spend more money..

Boddy Greenturd the bald, is currently only accountable to a bloke who is being booted out. Hello win.
A perfect example of an arse licking narcissistic sycophant, he simply wants the plumb political retirement position of back wanker for the libs; post destroying our game.

No banner will make the ex dog dog (did I say that twice by mistake) reconsider his own rightful future.

He can't be sacked, reporters love his slime, and fans can't do anything about it. He made his bed with Gladys. Lets hope she changes her mind about the strapon though. GO FITZY.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8