• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bani came good and may be back afte scans at hospital.

Stewart is Man of the match tonight

Who is this attacking team, we look good tonight!

We are down to 13 players no reserves

Menzies - Low grade Hamstring tear
Bani - Ok but won't be back
Willow - Concusion
Bryant - Knee Injury

Good night Sea Eagles. If we win this it will be a miracle

Dan link said:
We are down to 13 players no reserves

Menzies - Low grade Hamstring tear
Bani - Ok but won't be back
Willow - Concusion
Bryant - Knee Injury

Good night Sea Eagles. If we win this it will be a miracle

were back in front, maybe a miracle is coming

20 - 16 this shows guts.

Orford has been brilliant!

If we win this my god will I be impressed

Desite one of the most diabolical penalty counts on record (and did we sin so much?) Manly grab the points against a slimy outfit who just didn't deserve to be in the running. The post mortem is going to show a lot of poor play, but the points count. Whooooohooo!!!!!

****en Heath. what a player. great game from him.

Stewarts both brilliant. Cuthbo and King did well

Orford besides that choke that almost cost us the game played quite well.. decent kicking for a change.

If hasler doesn't have LeStrange in the starting lineup next week he's a dead set ****witt.  The guys were excellent tonight except for Bell.  Jesus, why on earth doesn't he run forward?  A lot of youse guys will be happy with Willo and Bryant to have a rest next week. 

Ballin was poor, Heath wins the points there. If Ballin is the answer to Monas leaving then I am the missing link. Kite tried hard and so did Matai. Orford produced some brilliant kicks that made the difference (for a great change). The ref decisions were shocking (Cuthbo forward pass etc) but we dominated that game and should have won by 20.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6