Game "Attendance"/Next game new features

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Game "Attendance"/Next game new features

Just wanted to let you know I am adding a few minor tweaks to the "next game" menu with a level of social media to it.

Probably later today you will be able to click a little "edit icon" next to your name in the list of people attending and add a little bit of information, like where you sit (either in general or specific terms)

How you are traveling to the game, where you are meeting up before, after or during and whether you are interested in meeting up with other fans during the game.

This will be a great way for other fans to meet with other fans and get together. I can honestly say that through this site I have met some of the best friends I have ever had and even though I now live a 1000kms away I still try to meet up with often.

The feature isn't used a lot on the site, but it certainly is worth using and I encourage Manly fans to get together and put more information in there.

Eventually I will be linking the site up with social networking software built in so that you can have a more full and complete profile (sort of like Facebook, but on a smaller scale) and then you can connect with other fans, your age etc.

If you have any ideas for what information you would like on the current attending page let me know, once you enter your match day information, your username becomes a link and people can read where you will be meeting and whether you want to meet up with others and choose to contact you via PM from there.

Dan

Re: Game "Attendance"/Next game new features

Good initiative Dan and will be great for assisting the MWTS plans

This has now been enabled. You can add additional information about your game attendance.

I am just finishing off the code so that it makes you username linkable so you can see the data.

This might change later as the username will link to your profile

All 100% working now. Go to this weeks game and click on my name for an example

http://www.silvertails.net/index.php?option=com_gameattendance&round_id=64&task=show

If you have clicked that you are attending click the little book and pencil icon next to your name and you can enter your own details.

Please let me know any feedback, ideas for additional features and bugs.

Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6