Game ad wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
A word of warning on the large ad appearing in the Manly Daily today for the Bronco game. It shows a kick-off of 7.30pm and gates opening at 5.15pm! 8| :naughty:

lol

kickoff is 7pm, gates open at 6pm ass part of the buy off the whingers plan.

Maybe the same idiot that sent the wrong proposal into council placed the add with the daily

Hey can someone please let me know what time kick off is?

Also, gate opening times would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone, as I just wasn't sure.... :)
If everyone here knew, why didn't the club? :cop:
Maybe there could be future positions that we could all apply for. Like anything involving knowing what the hell is going on.

Thanks everyone, as I just wasn't sure.... :)
If everyone here knew, why didn't the club? :cop:
Maybe there could be future positions that we could all apply for. Like anything involving knowing what the hell is going on.

I bags be marketing manager and then I could shout all of ST to lunch.....for a couple of days. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Gates open 6.00 pm
Game at 7.00 pm
lights dim at 9.00 pm 8|

Matt is right. It is worth saying that there is a game starting at 6 pm between Narrabeen and someone else and who else but Cliff Lyons is said to be playing.

Ticket Office opens at 5,30 pm but it might be an idea to pre-purchase tickets.

Yep got it.

Not sure now though whether it is a Friday or Saturday night game though.

Hope its not Monday night game because the friends of brookvale oval won't let us play then. They won't give us the key to the generator for the lights.

A few of us will pedalling on exercise bikes to get the lights on. If we are losing "a la Canberra in Round 1" we will simply stop and keep the local residents (all two of them who oppose Monday night footy) happy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4