Game 2 - Payback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Australia collapsing again

6/160 after 30

We really are missing bevan. Last game and this game we would have done a lot better with him in the side

Yeah bring back Bevan, and the waugh twins, and Merv Hughes and Bruce Reid, and Chuck Trevor Chappell in there for some Variation. Richie Benaud is still alive I think, what about him :p

Didnt we go through all this a while before last world cup, everyone complained when Steve Waugh was dumped, and Guess what, we won the tournament without losing a game.

The World cup is the only one day tournament anyone gives a crap about, who can remember who won the ODI comp before the Indian test tour, and who was the third team we played over there?

Build a bridge Guys, Bevan is Gone, and wont be back....move on. :shock:

dont follow cricket much hey fro.

I do care.

Bevan is very enjoyable to watch and he deserves his spot.

Follow it a damn sight more than most.

you didnt answer my question about the Indian One day series, which proves my point nobody (apologies, not many people) remember that series and it was only a couple of months ago

One Dayers are like Chinese food, enjoyable while they last but an hour later youve forgotten it.

And MG Bevan wasnt a bad player in his day but his day is long gone, the team has moved on, unfortunately a lot of his supporters havent. Bevan was as boring as bat**** to watch................and that was on his good days, he couldnt field, couldnt catch crabs in a brothel, and his bowling fell away in later years.

I wnat to knwo which Bevan you were watching, obviously not the one I was. Bevan was a marvellous player to watch.

No one can remeber who we played at the world cup for that matter - the only thing anyone remebers from either is that we won.

and before india we were in sri lanka. before that they were out here.

While you talk of past Aussie glory it looks like we are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again. 9th wicket partnership of 70 at over 8 runs an over!!!! Final wicket partnership with an injured shoulder is still able to look like they will win.

8/166 and NZ look in the better position! Out tactics are crap!

Aussies home and seconds before the rain, but only due to a rotator cuff injury from Harris. Kiwis were gorrn but bravely came back and it it wasn't for Ponting and McGrath we were stuffed!

Hogg man of match.

Poting??

His captaincy has been a bit slow to react in these 2 matches.

Match 1 - Kiwis are struggling with the slower bowlers so he brings back our quickest. Worst possible time.

Kaspa having trouble so pointing doesnt even come and talk to him just lets him go. You can see it in his face he has no idea. He then loses the match

Match 2 - Kiwi are starting to hit out against spin so he gives them another over and mills (number 10) hits 4 sixes off 4 balls.

His captaincy has been lacking in these 2 matches if you ask me.

What on earth was the pretty boy doing bowling throat balls and beamers at the death? The typical bully of the tail ender type stuff that we've grown to expect of him.

His last couple of overs were no better than what Kasper dished up a few nights ago. He's just lucky he wasn't punished for it by batsmen or umpires.

Poting??

His captaincy has been a bit slow to react in these 2 matches.

Match 1 - Kiwis are struggling with the slower bowlers so he brings back our quickest. Worst possible time.

Kaspa having trouble so pointing doesnt even come and talk to him just lets him go. You can see it in his face he has no idea. He then loses the match

Match 2 - Kiwi are starting to hit out against spin so he gives them another over and mills (number 10) hits 4 sixes off 4 balls.

His captaincy has been lacking in these 2 matches if you ask me.

I agree, and that's the only reason Lehmann is in the Test side.

What on earth was the pretty boy doing bowling throat balls and beamers at the death? The typical bully of the tail ender type stuff that we've grown to expect of him.

His last couple of overs were no better than what Kasper dished up a few nights ago. He's just lucky he wasn't punished for it by batsmen or umpires.

Good bowling then if they couldn't get the runs. I bet the Kiwis were wishing Kasper was there so they couldve got another 22 runs off an over :roll: .

Im sure they would have rathered one kaspa over of 22 than 2 Lee overs that went for 10 in total at the death. How crap is lee, only able to get it down to 5 and over when they are belting away.

The reason he was bowling throat balls is because it was the tail and after seeing the balls bowled over kaspa's head in game one he figured head height will be fine - and it was. He put the pressure back on for the big shots.

Aussies home and seconds before the rain, but only due to a rotator cuff injury from Harris. Kiwis were gorrn but bravely came back and it it wasn't for Ponting and McGrath we were stuffed!

Hogg man of match.

Man of the Match shouldn't have gone to hogg,I thought Parker would have that one comfortably

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4