Gallop's new job

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is good news, my fellow oompa loompa's.

Now he is employed somewhere else, there remains no chance of some back room deal, jobs for the boys, news ltd plant, employment back in the nrl!

Rejoice, I say and vote 1 crunchy peanut butter.

Dan, I would like another star for my username, thanks!

This is good news, my fellow oompa loompa's.

Now he is employed somewhere else, there remains no chance of some back room deal, jobs for the boys, news ltd plant, employment back in the nrl!

Rejoice, I say and vote 1 crunchy peanut butter.

Dan, I would like another star for my username, thanks!

When it comes time for Gallop to negotiate the broadcasting rights I wonder how much the FFA will end up paying Foxtel to broadcast their games?

When it comes time for Gallop to negotiate the broadcasting rights I wonder how much the FFA will end up paying Foxtel to broadcast their games?

lsz said:
It says something when he is a step up from Buckley...

Massive step up, Buckley was one of the most incompetent leaders of a sport that I can think of. Hope the idiot heads back to AFL.

Step-up in role for Gallop as well, much more on his plate heading the FFA compared to the NRL, can't say he deserves it but he's got it nonetheless. A-League won't even be his primary focus if the FFA have their priorities right.

lsz said:
It says something when he is a step up from Buckley...

Massive step up, Buckley was one of the most incompetent leaders of a sport that I can think of. Hope the idiot heads back to AFL.

Step-up in role for Gallop as well, much more on his plate heading the FFA compared to the NRL, can't say he deserves it but he's got it nonetheless. A-League won't even be his primary focus if the FFA have their priorities right.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6