Gallop to face barbs at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Use him for half time entertainment.

Get the kiddies out there and see who can crash tackle him first.

Moondog said:
"Gallop to his credit has decided to front up". I'd be happier if he decided to f**k off.

Once again, the News Ltd man (Dean Ritchie) desperately attempts to paint News Ltd man (Gallop) as a hero and Manly man (Stewart) as a drunk.

Nothing has changed. The foul stench remains.

Old school soccer game would be much more fun, kick him in the face for your chance to score a point, bloody good times

Gallop can be made a member for the day and line up for a free tattoo on his forehead. "Dickhead" would do nicely.

I imagine he has to be there to present the minor premiership in the event we lose. The scum would like nothing more then to claim it on our turf.

Rusty said:
I imagine he has to be there to present the minor premiership in the event we lose. The scum would like nothing more then to claim it on our turf.

Nope, it says in the article he will go to Melbourne the week after for that!!

I wish the super league lawyer would **** off and let some one with a clue run the game. He is a bumbling fool.

Rex said:
Moondog said:
"Gallop to his credit has decided to front up". I'd be happier if he decided to f**k off.

Once again, the News Ltd man (Dean Ritchie) desperately attempts to paint News Ltd man (Gallop) as a hero and Manly man (Stewart) as a drunk.

Nothing has changed. The foul stench remains.

Got that wrong Rex. Bulldog Ritchie's a mate of Zorba's and many other's in the Manly family

Nope. You're wrong Mybludog.

Alleged mate or not - irrelevant - he's employed by News Ltd, and does the work of News Ltd, presenting news to favour News Ltd.

A mate acting as a mate wouldn't incessantly regurgitate disputed labels like "drunk". There was zero need for it in the story. Where are the similar barbs against Gallop?

Dean Ritchie is at it again this morning:

"Spooked Sea Eagles star Brett Stewart gallops away from media"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/sppoked-sea-eagles-stewart-gallops-away-from-media/story-e6frfgbo-1226120786954

Adjectives Dean Ritchie selected to use to describe Brett:
"Spooked", "embittered", "worried", "jittery", "furious",

No "mate" would choose those words. No-one wishing to not do harm would choose those words. No-one concerned with reporting fact would do this.

When was the last time you read News Ltd man Dean Ritchie used negative words like that to describe News Ltd Gallop?

Ritchie's descriptions are pure wild and fanciful speculation. He does not know the inner workings of Brett's mind. He does not know what conversations went on between Brett, Zorba and Des. He does not even know whether Brett was simply following instructions.

If I was advising Brett, knowing how media scum twist their reporting like this, I would have advised Brett to not give the media anything.

I've considered Dean Ritchie one of the better reporters at News Ltd. And articles like this only pull my opinion down. The only positive thing I can say about Dean Ritchie's article this morning is that he has changed his stance from Brett being "drunk" to Brett "allegedly being intoxicated". A step away from wild speculation and towards actual reportable fact.

Good that Galloping Girraffe is visiting Brookvale, now the hob-knob can see the state of the ground first hand.

Brookvale said:
Good that Galloping Girraffe is visiting Brookvale, now the hob-knob can see the state of the ground first hand.

why is he going to sit on the hill with us??

I'd say Caesar will have 1st class appointments

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4