Gallop on the 7.30 report tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog link said:
I've always liked Kerry as an interviewer. He does'nt take any bulls**t. Hope he rips into Gallop.

Kerry's not on the show anymore, he's now doing 4 corners.

Dont need to watch it to know what he'll say.

I'm guessing something along the lines of:
The NRL acted on the information given to us, manly need to move on for the sake of stewart etc etc etc NRL is never wrong blah blah blah manly boo hoo.

Unless the interviewer is sitting there armed with ALL the things we've been going on about the last few weeks then it will just be more of the same. Galloot will have a rehearsed answer for every question and unless probed further on each answer will come away smelling like roses.

Didn't he say in his press release a couple of days ago that he would not talk about this incident again unless necessary.  Is it really necessary for him to continue to talk to the media about this?  Hasn't he said enough.  Manly are the only people he should now be talking with.  This guy has got to be kidding.  He is the CEO of a major organisation and should not be handling things this way.

Or maybe he will be talking about the NRL season launch and our great game.  Yeah right!

Interesting that he chooses the 7.30 report as opposed to A Current Of Air, or Today Tonight. Probably hoping that your average rugby league fan doesn't even have the ABC tuned on their TV.   

That's in 15 mins time in the East.
Can someone let us know what the goose says (if he is asked about inconsistencies, which I doubt).
Save me watching the program in 3 hrs time.
Cheers

The will be an extended version of the interview on the ABC's 7.30 Report website.

That was as soft as it can be. It was an interview designed to promote Gallup as an all round good guy....an intellect.

Ralphie link said:
That was as soft as it can be. It was an interview designed to promote Gallup as an all round good guy....an intellect.

Soft as in softcock.

He's seen as reasonable, measured and intelligent according to the sycophantic interviewer, and he was wearing a nice purple tie!

Just out of shot was the female interviewer giving Gallop a robust handjob!...
That was pathetic. :mad:

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=wombatgc link=topic=186763.msg321640#msg321640 date=1299752681]
Just out of shot was the female interviewer giving Gallop a robust handjob!...
That was pathetic. :mad:

sure it was female ?
[/quote]
there was a hint of an adams apple on the interviewer now you mention it BE?? :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6